F O U R

Play song - Meg Myers - Desire Hucci Remix look for trap city

Sammy p.o.v

I don't know what I'm doing I just couldn't take it anymore I have to have her.

Angels p.o.v

Right now I'm on Sammy literally my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck kissing his lips. I don't know what's happening but I feel like I'll regret this later. I feel scared to tell you the truth.

"Don't be scared babygirl I don't bite ..... Hard" he said with a smirk

Sammy took me upstairs to his bedroom and locked the door. As soon as he locked the door I was up against his wall. He was kissed my neck biting and sucking on it. I tried to keep in my moans by biting my lip.

"If you don't moan you will be punished princess" he stated

I don't know how but those words made me moan and loud. Sammy smirked against my neck. He let me go and sat down on his huge äss bed and left me standing there.

"Strip for me baby" he said with a smirk
*sammy smirks so much in this story*

I slowly turned around so my back was facing him and took of my cloth I was in from yesterday. I started with my very lose shirt. I pulled that over my head I had no bra under considering I was going to go to sleep when they kidnapped me. I heard him moan. I smirked to myself and keep going. Then my short shorts came of and I make sure to bend over so Sammy could get a nice view of my äss. Again he moaned. I got more confident and I turned around and seductively made my way over to him.

I pushed him on the bed fully and got on top of him I started grinding on his already hard dïck. He grab my hips and started to put more pressure I was moaning for so much more.

"Beg for it kitten beg" he whispered seductively

"Please" I started

"Please what?" "Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you" Sammy said

"I want your hard long cöck inside me. I want you to fück me till I can't walk. Make me scream your name" I moaned

"I'll make you scream daddy kitten" he said seductively with a smirk