F I V E

Angels p.o.v

He flipped us over so now he was on top of me.

Sammy stared to kiss from my lips to my neck to my breasts. He sucked on both of them making me moan louder and louder. He kept going more down in till he was at my already wet püssy. He stared to rub me through my thin material.

"Please stop teasing just fück me please" I begged

"Your wish is my command princess" he said

He removed my panties slowly then his shirt pants and underwear. With out warning he put his long hard cöck inside my wet pink püssy.

He went in and out painfully slowly.

"Harder daddy" I barely got it out

He did as I said going faster harder making me scream daddy with profanities. Making him moan and curse.

"Your so tight kitten. You feel so good around daddy's cöck." He moaned

Then he stopped he flipped us over so that I was on top of him.

"Ride daddy like I'm your pony babygirl" he moaned as I stared to ride him.

I went slow then fast then slow just to tease him and it worked. He was moaning and moaning and moaning. So was I but I was more like screaming.

I felt my height come quickly and I felt him twitch inside of my püssy.

"In close daddy .... Ugh fück daddy" I moaned

As I came all over his cöck he pulled out before he came.

"Suck daddy of" he demanded

I got on my knees and he sit up on the bed. I sucked like it was a lollipop in till he came and I swallowed

"Good girl" Sammy said

He picked me up and I thought he will bring me back to the basement but he took me in his bed under the covers he wrapped his strong arm around my body and we feel asleep.