S I X

Sammy p.o.v

I don't want got to me I was going to kill her 5 hours ago and now she's laying in my bed naked with my arm wrapped around her. Wtf Wilk why why she killed your girlfriend and you slept with her.

I look at her she's so peaceful she so beautiful she looks so innocent. But she's not she kills she's a monster . I sigh. She's a monster just like me. Maybe...

No she killed you girlfriend Wilk. To tell you the truth I never loved my now dead girlfriend. She never liked what I did not just the bad stuff but in general. I think she was just with me for the money but some how I didn't want to believe that I didn't want to believe no one can be in love with a monster like me so kept her with me.

What am I going to do with Angle I don't want to kill her. But I have to. I got up and sighed.

Angles p.o.v

I was sleeping peacefully when bam just like that I saw my mom and dad. They where yelling at me to get the hell out just like they day they threw me out. I stared to cry telling them that I can change but nothing it's like they didn't even hear me.

Sammy p.o.v

I was downstairs when I heard screaming I knew it was Angle. I ran to my room to see her crying and screaming that she can change. She was twisting and turning she was having a nightmare.

"Angle. Angle. Angle please wake up!"

I rushed over to her and try to wake her up. On the 3rd try she shot up.

She looked at me and stared crying she broke down. I felt so bed. I took her it to my arms but she pushed away she looked at me 1 more time and I hugged her again this time she hugged me back.

"Sh Sh Sh what's wrong babygirl?"

"It's same dream over and over again" she sobbed "The day my mom and dad kicked me out of the house I screamed at them I can change but it's like they didn't hear me" she sobbed some more

"Don't worry it's okay Sh" I said

"No it's not okay you know why because right now I feel like I mean the world to you but that's a fücking lie okay you know fine I killed you girlfriend on purpose you know why" she yelled in my face and that was easy because she was on my lap facing my face

"Because she was pointing a gun at you and some thing told me to stop her to stop her from killing you" she said oh so quietly

I was in shock.

"Your lying she would never" I screamed

"You know she would I can see in you eyes" she said calmly