That Smile

Kirito was rather excited about his gift, but he tried not to be too excited, he was planning on letting out all of his excitement on that night. Every night you two would talk endlessly together on the phone, Kirito just found random things to talk about to keep you from sleeping. Kirito was so excited for his birthday and spending time with you, he couldn't sleep the whole night.

The next morning:
As Kirito heard the first beep of his alarm, he jumped out of bed to get ready. When he was all ready, he walked to the living room to get his jacket until he saw you. Everything became a beautiful pastel for him, kind of like a fantasy. You were sitting there at the table, looking on your phone until you noticed him staring at you.
"G-Good morning, Kirito.", you said with your face blushing pink. You were wearing a white dress with a lace cardigan, and in your hair were small flower clips. Kirito stared at you for about a minute, until you walked over to him.

You had your hands behind your back, and you were on your toes, "Happy Birthday, Kirito. I love you!"

Kirito pulled you towards his lips, he was playing with your hair as you two kissed. When you finally broke away, Kirito had a very dominant smile on his face, while you were all red.

"Jeez, you always give me that smile right after a kiss, but that's what's makes you mine..... The smile you only show to me."

To be Continued......

(So... Do you think you'll like this story? Comment please!~
BTW I love reading all your comments)

-Thanks♪( '▽`)