I'm Yours

You and Kirito walked away, and when you got into Kirito's house, he pushed you against the wall and said, "I've known that guy for a while, and I know he will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. I want you to be cautious around him, I don't want you being touched by anyone other then me. Got it?"

You nodded while blushing. Kirito gave you a smile, "So...., for my birthday gift, I get to have you all to myself, huh? When can we start!?" You answered still blushing, "Now, if you'd like."

Kirito chuckled a bit, and quickly took you up into his room. He placed you onto his bed and laid on top of you. He kissed you with so much passion that you could melt. Kirito started to strip, and as you were about to as well, he grabbed your hand and asked, "May I do that?" You blushed.

After he took off your clothes, he started to slowly suck your breasts, as he did you tried your best not to moan. But those sounds escaped your lips. Kirito started laughing at you, "I swear, you have the most erotic and sexiest moan I've ever heard."

As he continued to suck on your breasts, his hand slid down your stomach and began to finger you. You closed your eyes shut as he began to get more rough. Kirito stopped and put one of your legs over his shoulder.

Kirito asked in the sweetest tone, "Are you ready?" You gave him a slight nod. He began to thrust slowly, but with every single thrust came with a moan and scream.

To be Continued.....