Holding You Closer

Regular POV:
After Kirito and you had sex for a little longer, you two stopped and decided to enjoy each other's company. You laid on his chest, you could feel his heart beating faster and faster. You raised your head and looked at his face that was staring at yours. As you two were staring in each other's eyes, Kirito hugged you and smiled saying, "Thank you..., (Y/N). I love you, please stay with me forever!

You two hugged each other. Kirito said to you, "Let's get to bed now. It's past midnight and we have school tomorrow." You agreed and kissed him goodnight. After about 30 minutes, Kirito started to finger you again. You called out his name, but there was no reply. You then turned on the lights and saw him blushing adorably and he said, "Sorry.... *laughs nervously*, I just wanted to feel you..."

You blushed when you heard him say that. You help him close to you, putting your hand on his head and stroking it gently. He smiled and said something, but you didn't really hear it. You asked him, "What is it?". He replied with a kind and gentle smile, "Oh nothing."

"You see? This is why I can't live without you, (y/n). I love you." -Kirito

To be continued.....