THRΣΣ

"So minx-chan, do you know about us?"

Laito said with his elbow propped on the table with his chin resting on his palm.

"About what? You being vampires?"

The room stayed silent and the atmosphere seemed to be colder than awhile ago.

"Nani?"

I asked being curious as ever.

"You knew we were vampires and yet you agreed to stay with us? Especially the fact that we're all boys?"

Ayato exclaimed.

"Don't get smart with me. I told ya, I'm used to staying with boys and to be exact those four boys are non-human. Meaning I've already encountered supernatural creatures rather than you six. And hey, your father was the one who recommended this mansion for me to stay. Okay, are we clear."

Tss, these boys are really clueless with my life.

"Why would our father do that."

I heard Reiji mumbled to himself.

"Well, you should ask your father himself. How would I know the answer."

Reiji glared at me, as I gave him a 'got-a-problem' look.

"Silence, I wasn't asking you."

He spat.

"Yow chill bruh, damn ya must be on ya period."

I sighed, knowing that they can't understand it.

"Ne, Asagi-chan, why would you stay in a different house by the first place. Don't you have a house here in Japan?"

Laito questioned, welp he's right there.

Why would I find a place to stay if I have a house here, I'm such a dummy. Haha, the sarcasm.

"Simple, my house is being renovated. No one has been staying there since I left Japan and me being a spoiled rich girl wants a renewed house."

I said, he made an 'O' with his mouth.

"Besides I don't want to stay alone there, I still have to wait for my companion before staying there."

I added, placing a spoonful of food and chomping away.

"How about relatives don't you have one?"

Ayato asked, he was finished eating so he had a toothpick clenched by his teeth.

"My uncle did offer a his place, but since he has work and lives by himself, I would always be home alone. So I agreed to stay with you guys temporarily until my housemates arrive."