Chapter 2. Casey

Picture of Casey

I felt sick as I watched the boys surround me. Then I heard someone yell "Get away from her!"

I turned to see the little blonde from earlier. "Jean?" I asked, shocked she came to my rescue due to the fact that we just met.

I watched her eyes land on the boy with green eyes. Anger showed in her eyes. "Let. Her. GO." She hissed. "You heard her Kane." The boy named Garrett said looking at the green eyed boy.

Kane smirked and turned to me. "You can go if you do one thing." I rolled my eyes. "What?" He grinned. "All you have to do is-" "Kids you need to stop!" The principal to the rescue!

The jocks took off. And the funny part is that the principal wasn't even talking to them! Jeans face turned red and she raced after them. Her short skirt flew behind her.

I looked back at the hot boy apparently named Kane. Kane's eyes met my gaze. I blushed and he smirked.

"Hey Zayn." Kane said without looking at the blonde boy next to him. "I have a favor to ask you." He smirked. The boy followed his gaze, and he too smirked.

Kane whispered something to him and he nodded. In barely two seconded the football player practically tackled me to the wall. He smirked. These boys smirk too much.

I let out a small scream and all eyes were on us. I noticed that kid Garrett had Jeans back pinned to his chest while he covered her mouth. She struggled against him.

Compared to him, she only came up to his shoulder. Which is really short.

Kane took Zayn's spot. He drew a heart on my cheek and let his finger drop down to my jawline and then down my neck. I closed my eyes. Man. This feels so right, but it's not.

I pushed him back. Well. Tried and failed to. He chuckled. "Sorry girl. You aren't going anywhere!" I frowned. That hate in Jeans eyes were obvious.

She kicked backwards, hitting Garrett. Hard.

He instantly dropped her. She bolted forward and grabbed Kanes head in a chocking position. He dropped me and I scampered away with a quick thanks. 

I closed my eyes as soon as I was in the bathroom. Why did I have to be so attractive? This wasn't the first time this has happened. But it was the first time it felt so right.

---------

I flopped on my bed. My dad was in the kitchen talking on the phone with my granny.

Where's my mom, you ask? I have no clue. I never met her.

I pulled out my homework just as my phone beeped. I looked at it.

Text From: Jean Brooks

Your probs wondering how she has my phone number. Well. I have no idea.

Hey Casey. I have a question.

Ok shoot.

Do u think Kane likes u?

Um yeah. It's a little obvious.

Oh. Ok. It's just that.... Nvm.

Ok now I was interested.

What?!

Nothing. It's nothing.

\:-< speak. Now.

Ugg. Well. I kinda got this call from this guy and he said to take a certain two kids into the woods at midnight Friday night. He said u and Kane. Sooo...

WHAT?! What did u say?

I had to say yes! He said if not he'd come and kill me!

Horse poop! That's not true!

How do u kno?!

Ugg. Fine I'll go w u.

Yay! Lifesaver! Literally.

*rolls eyes *

Hey!

Bye.

Aw. Ok. Bye. *sad face*

This was gonna be fun. Not. And Kane was gonna be there too. Double the fun!

The one thing I hated about the woods was that that's where the jocks hang out.

Wait..... Fit the pieces together and.... Omg! The jocks did this!

I was reaching for my phone to tell Jean when pain shot through my head and the world went black.