I am sorry

( up top Clara)
PAGE P.O.V.
I walked in the door to be greeted with something sharp grazing my shoulder. I looked up to that my insane dad had a damn gun I ran upstairs and slammed the door we'll the police will be here any minute. It not like this is the first time he has escaped. I heard the door crash to pieces well this my time to get medical treatment. I walk downstairs to be greeted buy someone stabbing me in the shoulder right where my wound was. I heard one the officers scream something about how my dad would stab his own daughter. "My daughter is nothing to me I hope she dies, and soon." My hope all of it just like that was crushed. You know the saying sticks and stones may break my bones but words will not hurt me, well that's not true. They hurt more than anything.  So think twice before you tell somebody you hate them.  Mother hated me to that's why she killed herself in front of me. I will always remember her last words. " no one will love you. Not even me, your existents is not wanted. Die and stay dead."  Those words are carved into my memory.
CLARA P.O.V.
I will never consider Page as a friend, I am getting paid to act like I am. But I am sure Page knows that. Anyways I heard she is in the hospital. Oh well. I have a date with Noah. Oh just so you know Noah's family is really rich that's why I'm dating him. Huh a text message from Noah. Meet me at the hospital.
"Clara I am breaking up with you." No! "What why?" What's up with that smile. "Clara you and your family have no money. So you would do anything to get your hands on some free cash." Ugh why I didn't even get a dime out of him.( what about five cents. Haha I love adding on funny lines.) "but Noah what happened to are bond?"  Why is he smirking. " isn't it obvious that are bond was fake, just like you and Pages bond, am I right." What no one is supposed to know about that.