The sun is setting.

Page Pov
I remember when I snuck outside and the sun was setting it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It wasn't long before mom had caught me and dragged me inside.
        Who knew I would be seeing the same sight through a hospital room window. I remember the little girl on the street she was blind and yet she knew I was there it amazed me. I asked her how she did it she told me " just because I can't see you in general doesn't mean I can't feel your presents." I was troubled a that.
Clara I knew was pretending to be a friend but I felt so loved. But soon I released that I was living in a room built of lies and I was chained to each and ever one of them. There is a difference between lies and secrets. Lies are just not the truth. Secrets are something you keep to your self true or not true.
I don't want to live this way I just want to live like a normal person. " but what is normal in this world? " the blind girls words I had forgotten came flooding back. She was right what is normal. "not even I know that answer." I would have loved to know what she knew in that moment. She was such a problem child. Wasn't she.

Do u guys know who it is. I do. Vote and comment