Chapter 2

The drive to LA was long but fun. Erica and I rocked out to Jack and Jack, Cameron Dallas, and Shawn Mendes. I fell asleep within two hours into the drive so I didn't know what happened in the time being.

I feel the car jolt to a sudden stop. Erica shakes my shoulder, I don't move. She shakes a little harder.

"Hey Min, we're here." She says

I decide to play with her and make it seem like I was dead or some shit like that. I stayed put in my spot and tried my best to make it look like I wasn't breathing. Then I hear a blood curtailing scream.

"OH MY GOD!!! CAMERON DALLAS AND HAYES ARE GETTING OUT OF THE TOUR BUS!!HOLY FUCK!!!!" Erica screams almost bursting my ear drums.

I jolt up instantly and feel a smack square on my forehead.

"What the hell Erica?!" I yell while rubbing my red forehead.

"I knew you would fall for it!" She stuttered inbetween her fits of laughter.

I rolled my eyes and unplugged my phone from the charger and aux. I hop out of the car and go around to the trunk, and knock. The truck pops open and I grab my heavy suitcase. Erica comes over to help me and grab hers as well. She closes the trunk and we walk to the front enterence of the hotel. Erica reaches her free arm over her shoulder and locks the car.

"Show off." I think to myself making me smile.

We walk inside and I look around at all the beautiful furniture and art work around the lobby. This was a rather nice and very fancy hotel. They had a fountain in the middle with paintings along the walls and comfortable looking furniture placed anywhere. I was interrupted from my trance by Erica snapping her fingers in my face.

"Earth to Mindory. I asked you a question." She said in a robotic voice.

"Oh, uh..sorry." I said adjusting my shirt.

"So, do you want to share a room or seperet?" She asked while I glanced at the impatient looking receptionist.

"Let's do seperet." I suggested.

"Ok." Erica said and turned back to the receptionist.

"Alright here are your room keys and the elevator is across the lobby floor and to your right." She said sounding tired.

We thanked her and followed her directions to the elevator.

I pushed the button with the arrow pointing up and patiently waited for the elevator door to slide open. When it finally opened after what seemed like forever, we step inside and push the button with our floor and watch as the button lights up.
My stomach churns as the elevator hovers to the tenth floor. It's a big hotel, there must be at least thirty floors. How Erica booked us at this place, I don't know. But hey, I'm not complaining. The elevator comes to a stop and the door ajar revealing a long hallway. We walk along the hallway. I mumble my room number to myself as I stroll.

"37J,37J...and 37J!" I cheer as I slide my key in it's slot.

"I found mine too!" Erica yells from all the way across the hall.

"What's your room number?" I call back.

"I'm the very last room, 50J!" She called back to me.

I hear the beep of the door, indicating that it's unlocked. I turn the knob and step into the new smelling room, closing the door behind me. It was beautiful. As soon you step into the room there is a short hallway with a mirrored closet on the wall. Once you have passed that you are entering the kitchen, it has a platinum fridge and a black electric stove. It also has a nice double sided sink and a platinum dishwasher. There is a limestone island seperting the kitchen from the living room. It was a simple living room with hardwood floors and a leather couch and a TV stand with a Samsung TV standin on it. There was a bathroom next to the living room and my bedroom was on the other side of the room.

I walk into my bedroom and throw my heavy suitcase onto the bed. I stand there go a second to shake my arms and catch my breath.

"I really need to lift weights." I laugh to myself. My arms were like twigs.

I huff a breath and walk into the bathroom attached to my room. And look at myself in the mirror. I go back into the room and and shuffle through my suitcase to find my brush. Once I found it I walts back into the bathroom and comb out my rats nest of hair. As soon as I put my brush down on the counter, there is a knock on the door.

I groan in frustration and stomp to see who it is.

It's probably Erica. But then again she would have said something hilarious but rude. So I know it's not her. I haven't even been here for ten minutes and someone wants to talk to me. All I wanted to do was take a nice shower, make myself a snack, and relax. But no somebody had to come knocking on my door.

I open the door trying to make myself look as happy as possible. To my suprise no one was there. Of fucking course. Great!

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I think to myself a little pissed because Casper the friendly fucking ghost just knocked on my door.

I look through the hall and see no one in sight. Then I look down. I see a yellow envelope. I bend down and pick it up. I close the door and study it. No writing, no name, just a....yellow envelope. Strange. I tear it open with shaking hands, afraid of what type of dipshit put what ever it is that they put in here. I close my eyes and feel around and pull out something. There are two things inside, one feels like a neatly folded piece of paper and the other I can't identify. I open one eye to peek at these objects. Both of my eyes fly open and my mouth drops in shock.

"Oh my god.."
----------------------------------
New chapter y'all!!!!✌️✌️✌️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥