Chapter 1

"Late nights no dress code she stay fly like Jetsgo."

A smile creeps on my face as I slowly open my eyes and grab my phone from the bedside table. Waking up to Cameron Dallas's voise is like waking up on a soft sleep number bed. Now that's heaven right there.

After turning off my alarm and putting my phone back on the table, I manage to pull the duvet off my body and roll over causing me to fall off the edge of my bed.

*grunt*

I push myself up on to my feet and begin my process. Today is the day I have been waiting a whole year for. Today my cousin Erica and I are going to see Magcon!! I have the perfect outfit and I already pre-curled my hair.

I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is perfect. Wow, I didn't expect it to stay that way. Well! Good for me. I grab my make up bag and take out my usual appliances. Nothing special, just some concealer, eyeliner, and mascara.

After putting on my make up I walk back into my bedroom and over to my closet. I pull out my black high waisted shorts with rinestones on the pocket, light grey crop top, and my black vans. I quickly throw the outfit on and look at myself in the body length mirror on the back of my door. I do a little turn and straighten my shirt. It only shows a little bit of my tummy, I don't want to look like a whore when I met them. But I still look cute. I walk over to the bedside table and grab my phone. I unlock it and text Erica.

To:Erica🌺
Are you up? I'm almost ready.

*Cling*

From:Erica🌺
I'm outside bitch! Get down here! Let's go meet some sex gods!!😆😆

I quickly grab my purse and suitcase, since it's in LA I will need to have changes of cloths for the next two weeks. Eric and I will be doing other things while we're there.

I practically booked it down the stairs almost falling for the second time today. I was about to grab my keys and head out the door when my mom called my name.

"Mindory!" She called from the kitchen.

I walk through the doorway and catch an apple.

"Thanks mom." I smile brightly and take a bite out of it.

"You all set?" She asks and walks over to me.

"Yes, I got everything packed and ready." I said.

"Ok, you go have fun." She smiles and hugs me tight.

We release and I pick up my suitcase. I am about to open the door when my mom speaks up again.

"And hey!" She calls once more.

I turn to look at her.

"Yes mom?" I smile

She gave me a wierd look.

"You better get one of those boys numbers. I want some cute grand babies in the future." She points at me.

"Mom!" I squeal.

"What? I'm just saying! I want u to marry that one guy...Carter Grier! He is cute." She said doing a little shimmy with her shoulders.

"Oh my gosh mom."I said face palming my forehead.

*HONK*

"Hurry your slow ass up!!!" I heard Erica yell from outside.

"Ok mom I have to go, I'll text u when I get there." I said rushing out the door.

"Bye Hun!" She yelled back.

I walk towards the back of Erica's bright blue corvette. I put my suit case in the space beside hers and carefully close the trunk.

I hop in the passengers side seat and close my door.

"Well it's about damn time. You took forever!" She said throwing her head back.

"Whatever, let's go!" I screech.

She puts the car in gear and we begin the long drive to LA. I plug in the aux cord and put on Jack and Jack California. Erica freaking lives this song.

We sing along. I turn to her as our favorite part comes up.

"Never goin' home, ne-ne-never goin' home no way!!!" We both sing at the top of my lungs.

Our laughter fills the comfortable atmosphere of the car. I turn and look at the road ahead of me. I can't believe this is actually happening. We are going to meet Magcon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY PEOPLES!!! I hope u guys love the first chapter of my new book!!! Especially u MindoryWong this is for u babez. So yes I did put my other book on pause for this one. I will be going back and forth to update them both. The new chapters might be a little delayed so bare with me. But anyways!! That is all for this chapter, I hope u guys like it and vote and feel free to comment as always. Thx love u all!!!❤️❤️❤️xoxo-Jade