Chapter 2

Bella's POV

as the U-HAUL truck pulled into the driveway next door, I sat there looking out my bedroom window and wondered..

are they nice?
do they have kids?
will they like me?
are they my age?
ARE THEY BOYS??

this blonde girl got out of the drivers seat and walked into their new house. she had straight and short blonde hair with sunglasses over her head.  then on the other side was this tall guy who wasn't that attractive..and he looked about 21..

ugh I was sooo disappointed..I wasn't gonna be best friends with some 20 year old guy ohh heeellll naaahh

but then this black car pulled up behind the U-HAUL truck

on the drivers side, this tall guy came out..he looked like he might be the father or something. but then this guy came out from the passengers side..and he looked about my age, maybe older..he looked very attractive but I would never like him..maybe we can be friends?

as soon as the new neighbors arrived inside of their house..my mom called..

"kids, get down here!"

i ran downstairs.

"yeah mom?"
"i want you to say hi to the neighbors and then help them..bella, you don't have to go but Nathan you can make friends by talking to them..so go introduce yourself"
"ugh. ok mom" nathan moaned

it was 1:35

I wasn't going over there because I was looking like shit and didn't want to make a bad impression and I was also very tired so I layer back in bed..I can catch up with the neighbors later. aftter that thought, I drifted into a nap...