Child of Hades

This one is mine. I was really board and started thinking what children of Hades felt like. Knowing that they would never get a happy life and always being an outcast. So I came up with this. Hope you like it.

Nobody knew the true power of the children of hades. It was always hidden. Sure they could shadow travel and summon spirits, but that's not all. It was second nature to them.

Like when a child of Posiedon was controlling water. Or when a child of Zeus was flying or making lightning.

But their power was so much more then that. Stronger then a child of Posiedons' hurricane. Stronger than a child of Zeus' lightning.

It was life and death itself. Their powers could make your heart stop beating if they wish it. They could make you suffer before you died.

But they never did this for fear of being an outcast. Even though they tried time after time. No matter what they do they were always the outcast. Always the ones nobody notice. Always the one everybody is afraid of. The children of Hades has never been accepted, it would only seem like that.

Then, weeks later it would cone crashing down, and they would no longer be welcomed.

They're sick and tired of it. So they finally showed the world what they could do.

The world was thrown into chaos, and nobody could stop it. They had the chance but they lost it when they turned a blind eye to the son of hades, and he finally had enough and he let them have it.