♛His stolen queen information♛

this book is mine, its is written I'm my own words, all of the ideas are mine so please don't try to steal/copy my book. i find it really rude and un polite. if you do i will hunt you down and report you. please don't make me do that. it is against the law so don't do it

copyright:lollipop1574@2015

all rights reseverd

Thank you for clicking to read my story. i hope you all enjoy it.

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

"Are you scared of demons?"

"No, they won't hurt me."

"Good, cause you are going to be the mother of them. After you marry me." he says in my ear, so close i could feel his hot minty breath against me.

Zoella Randle, mostly called Zoe is a strict Catholic. She took it from her parents. Her father was a priest at the local church, rarely leaving it. Her mother stayed at home but the Bible went everywhere with her. She knew it by heart, always chanting it.

One night Zoella gets kidnapped, and forced to marry the man. What man? The one most against her religion and believes. The devil. But this devil is not what he seems and Zoella is determined to find out who exactly is her groom. Is it a evil devil or just a broken angel?

copyright:lollipop1574@2015

all rights reseverd

▬▬▬▬๑۩۞۩๑▬▬▬▬

Remember this is a fiction book nothing is real. its all from my imagination. don't think I'm a believer in the devil just because im writing a book about him because I'm not. I'm a believer in god and i will always be, so you all know.

please don't write bad comments about my spelling and grammar i will edit the book when i finish. if you want to write something in the comments write positive comments or comments that would help me. please don't complain or anything. if you could vote that would be amazing, if not its okay.the cover was made by me. the first chapter will be posted soon. thank you.