Chapter 6

"Does Harry Styles has new friends?" 

BOOOOM! It's in every newspapers and magazines of the town! Pictures of me, Simon, Sarah, Lewis and HARRY STYLES. Pictures leaving the disco together, pictures in Harry's car, pictures  of us everywhere.

As I'm looking shocked to the covers at the newspaper kiosk , everyone is looking at me and I can hear people say "Isn't she the one on the cover?". I decide to buy all the newspapers and magazines and run away to home to show the guys what's going on.

"Guys guys!! Come here! Look!" I scream

"What's goi-" Lewis was about to ask, but then he saw the cover. He was speechless.

Sarah and Simon run at me to see why Lewis stoped talking.

"W-w-what?" Sarah stuttered.

"Wow! I wasn't expecting that!" Simon exclaimed.

"Oh my god! What are we going to do now?" I ask

"Nothing! We are going to live our lives just like before." Lew says.

"Hmm... Alright. Yes, we will pretend that nothing happened. No one will recognise us." I decide.

They agree with me.

...............................................

Tonight is the concert I have been waiting for ages!

I'm so excited! I'm shaking and it's already 2pm. The show starts at 9pm but as we have backstage tickets, we are going to meet the boys at 6.30am. We are going to the arena in Simon's car. After the concert they will stay at my home that night and then they leave to Newcastle in the morning. 

On our way to the arena, we decide to listen to Up All Night album to remember the old times.

Already at the O2 Arena, there's already thousands of fans outside, screaming. They are young. Maybe 13 or 14 or either 15 years old. Not much of them have my age. Lewis and Simon are feeling a little bit embarassed because there are not much boys directioners and they are both 21 years old. Sarah is feeling old too, she's 20.

We ask the security where is the entrance to the people who have backstage tickets. The strong big man looks at me with a smile on his face and says "Come with me guys!". We follow him through empty halls. At the end of one of that halls there´s a door, he stops there and says "You can wait for the boys inside. Just wait a few minutes, please. Enjoy your meeting.". "Thank you" we say at the same time.

We enter in that door. I'm shaking. I think we are all shaking. Simon holds my hand. Lewis holds Sarah's hand. Inside the room there's a big sofa, not much. We sit in the sofa. We are too nervous to even talk. 

Five minutes later I hear voices and some laughs. I can recognise that it's the boys. We look to each other without expression. We don't know what to do. The door opens. "Heeyy oh!" It's Louis Tomlinson! I think he wasn't expecting us there. He looks back while the rest of the boys are entering the room and says "What the fuck?! No one told me we have visits.". Zayn, Liam and Niall stand there looking at us surprised. Harry starts running to me with arms open saying "Heellooooo Annyyy!" And hugs me. 

"Dafuck Harry? You know them?" Louis says.

"Yes! I totally forgot to tell you about them! They are Anny, Sarah, Simon and Lewis. I met them the other day at the disco"

"Hello then!" Zayn says smiling.

"Heeeyy guys! I'm Liam"  

"Hey! I'm Niall" 

"Hello guys! We didn't want to surprise you this way, I'm sorry." I say.

Louis comes closer to me and hugs me. I'm like 'WHAT THE FUCK?!'. The boys start laugh. "Damn! I was really in need of a hug!" He says, ironically I guess. 

We stayed there for a few more minutes and then they had to go get ready to the show. We took some pictures. We got autographs. And we talked a bit. They are really nice guys, even more pretty in person than in pictures, for sure. Also really funny guys. Niall didn't talk much, he looked a bit  thoughtful. But it was a really nice moment.

Damn! I just met my idols! 

The concert starts and as always, they are really funny. Always doing some crazy shit on stage. We are in the first row. Their voices are so perfect. Harry smile and wave at us sometimes. During their performance of Little Things, me and Simon kissed passionately. It was the best moment. I'm so in love with him. The moment couldn't be more perfect. 

Then, the concert ends, which means sadness. What if I don't see them anymore? 

Some girls leave the arena crying like babys. I can feel their sadness but worse than that is the fact that girls didn't meet them, they just saw them singing in the stage. So, my sadness is much worse. I have pictures with them. and if I don't see them anymore I will cry everyday looking at those pictures and remembering that moment. Sigh.

Already at my home, they start packing some stuff. They are leaving tomorrow morning. They have work to do, which means that I will be alone all day. I mean... all week. Probably I'm gonna search for something to do in the city: find a job; go shopping, anything... I'll see tomorrow when I wake up.