CHARACTERS SNEAK PEEK!

[This is a Special CHARACTER SNEAK PEEK Bonus. Some of them were Spoilers and Teasers Chapters. Thanks for Giving my Story a Chance. ADD, COMMENT AND VOTE MY STORY if you liked it. Thanks!]

CHARACTERS:

I. The ANCESTORS:

1. Aldon- 

(Meaning: Old, Ancient) Aldon is The First Vampire in The World Ever Created. He was drank Blood from The Animals He saw, From Cows To Horses, and was Forced to Sleep on Caves or Tree Branches from Avoiding His Skin being Burned like Acid Like The Sun. He Accidentally saw Lilith Wandering Outside The Garden. They married and Reproduced and Formed Little Vampires with Her and Died from The Age of 102, But however this is a rumor. It is said that Lilith, as A Demon granted him Immortal Life and Another Rumor was He was only Hiding from an Unknown Reason.

2. Romulus- 

Romulus was The First Man Half Wolf. He was Rumored to be a man raised by a pack of wolves (not the literal roman tale) Romulus have been bitten by a Wolf, and some of The wolf's DNA have been may or may haven't Transferred to him. Romulus met Lilith after a daily hunting Session with the Wolves. They got married and reproduced. And this Little Group of Newborns are called "Packs".

3. Primo-

(Primo is not really the real first grandson of the Biblical Figure; Seth. This might annoy some Religious Catholics/Christians about "SETH's" Grandson marrying His Dad's First Wife. No Religion Wars Please :3)

Primo means "FIRST". Primo was The Grandchild of Seth, Great-Grandchild of Adam and Eve and Possible Nephews of Cain and Abel. Primo found Lilith on her Last days on Earth gathering Flowers each Touch of the Little petals made them Wither. Seth fell in love with Lilith, and Lilith fell in love as well. They made Children, However Lilith separated with Him Knowing he was one of his Previous Husband's Grandson. 

--------

THE KINGS (The Original) 

1. King Anthony The Fierce- King Anthony was a Strict King and Specially Unforgiving Towards Humans and Vampires. He had at least 3 Children, and was a Fierce Leader to all the Werewolf Packs. Strangely he formed a Friendship and Alliance To King Thomas and is a Close-Best Friend to King Arthur.

2. King Thomas The Just- King Thomas was the Opposite of Anthony, but also has a facade mask where he turns into a sadistic murdering machine when annoyed or specifically bored. 

3. King Arthur The Fair- Was The Fairest and Patient and At Least Forgiving of all Kings and Leaders. Who have faith and trust to his Allies and Servants. who is also the best-friend of King Anthony.

THE KINGS (Teens/Sons) 

1. King Lorcan The Vicious- Direct Descendant of Romulus The Great. Lorcan (Meaning; Fierce.) a 23 year Old 3rd Born Son of King Anthony The Fierce.  Develops Great Hatred to Humans and Vampires and Killed Half of the Human Race. Others were Enslaved, Others ate and was Torn Apart earning the Title "The Vicious." 

2. King Vincentius Vladislausomyr The Seducer- Direct Descendant of Aldon The Elder. 23 years old 2nd born Son of King Thomas The Just. Have great Interest among Women, Announced as The Most richest among the Races. Used his Charm to Attract Humans to became his Brides and Concubines earning The Tile "The Seducer"

3. King Edgar The Just- King Edgar was The Unknown Son of King Arthur The Fair (To the Two Races) A Sorcerer. Best Known Trouble-maker and Rebel amongst The Slaves Of The Werewolves he was The Only One to Ever Try to Escape from The Cells and Helped Everyone Escaped. And The Only Boy to Stand up TO Lorcan and Performed the greatest Trick ever.

----------------------

PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER ---------->