17 : what are we?

|| Laura's POV ||

Laura: so what do you want to do?

Rydel: Games?

Laura: what game?

Rydel: Truth or dare?

Laura: yea sounds fun

Rydel: let's get the guys involved too

Laura: umm sure

Rydel: I'll be back, get comfortable.

Rydel walks out to get all the guys and I just set a bunch of the pillows and blankets on the floor and lean against Rydel's bed.

Rydel: who's ready for truth or dare!

Everyone sits down and the game begins, I'm nervous to be completely honest.

Riker: truth or dare Rocky?

Rocky: truth

Riker: who's your crush?

Rocky: Alexa, secret okay!

Hey I know Alexa, she tried out for the cheer team yesterday, I have to tell her she made it.

Rocky: Mr Rat, truth or dare?

Ratliff: dare

Rocky: lick Rikers cheek

Riker looked terrified, but it was hilarious.

Ratliff: Laura, truth or dare?

Laura: dare

Ratliff: you have to share a bed with Ross tonight..

WHAT?! I know from sleeping over when we were younger Ross sleeps shirtless and sometimes sleep talks.

Laura: Rydel, truth or dare?

Rydel: dare

Laura: if I'm sharing a bed with Ross, you have to share a bed with Mr Ratliff over there.

Rydel: I hate you

Laura: love you too.

Anyways we keep playing Rocky is sitting in his underwear, because of Ross and I'm in my cheerleading uniform, because Riker though if it as a punishment for putting Rydel and Ellington in the same bed.

Anyways we finish the game because of almost a nudity incident, with Ryland.

Ross and I head upstairs to his room, I walk in and look around his room, it's the exact same as I remember besides the cloths on the floor.

Ross: you okay?

Laura: you haven't changed a bit.

I turn around and he's shirtless, wow his body has changed his abs, Laura your staring.

I turn around and sit on his bed and he sits next to me, it was dead silent, you could hear a pin drop.