2

Hello I'm Klum. I work for Nightmare. I am well his servant. You can say that, I guess. Anyway I need to hurry because I have to do my chores.
So back to the story. My master has already told you the beginning.  So I will skip that. From that moment, this is what happened.
Once I heard what the mayor had to say, I rushed all the way to my master's house. I made sure that no one was following me. The house wasn't that huge from the outside but as you enter it's pretty amazing. 
"Master master!" I cried out
" what is it Klum? "
"The may....yor", I said out of breath.
"Klum speak well. What is wrong with you?"
I waited for a moment to catch my breath.
"Down by the square, the mayor introduced two people that will in any cause will seek to destroy you"
My master laughed and laughed
" master why are u laughing?  This is a serious matter", I said looking amazed
"Klum my servant, do you really think that they will destroy me. I am nightmare for goodness sake.  People will always have nightmares no matter what"
Well he is right but doesn't he know that this people are the best of all monster hunters
" this people are the best monster hunters sire"
" they can be the best for all I care but they will never destroy me"
Master thinks so high of himself.
"Klum forget about what just happened.  Don't worry I will always be your master. Now go and get me some tea."
I left my master and went to make him some tea. My mind still kept busy with the incident.  I stood there for a while just thinking and then I continued my task.

Chapter 3 coming out soon
!!