4

I woke up with a throbbing
on my head. The last thing I could remember was I was being slowly dragged and put on top of a horse. I looked around me. The only thing I could make out was a small rounded room with a small desk at the corner. The window was too small for any person to fit in. Dust filled the whole room. I tried to move but found it useless because my whole body just gave up on me.
I heard footsteps approaching me. Someone was coming. Then the door swung open.
"Good ur awake. " said a small figure. Then rushed away.
Moments later the figure brought me some food to eat.
"Eat this." He said with a smirk on his face.
"Who are you?" I asked, " what is this place?"
The figure just ignored my questions and went laughing to himself. I think he is crazy.
"Klum have you gave the prisoner food?" A voice spoke out. The voice was mild.
"Yes sire." Replied Klum
I stared at the food in front of me. I couldn't eat it. My mind wouldn't rest on the fact that I have no idea of where my partner is.
A man suddenly came out. He stood there. He was tall and lanky. His face was pale. Then his mouth twitched.  I assume that he was trying to give a smile.
"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked with anger in my tone.
The man's mouth twitched again.
Then a low but calm laugh came after.