6

" who are you?" She asked. I came out from my hiding place. I was there before she woke up, watching her closely. My master told me to keep an eye at her since she was known for her trickery and fighting skills.
" I shall not say my name. Master told me not to even talk you." I replied
" well your master doesn't seem to be here so I see no reason why you can't speak to me".
She had a point but still I only obey my masters orders. I just kept quiet and still. My narrow eyes focusing on her.
" I can see that you are not as wicked as your master", she continued. " you have a kind heart."
I put my hands on my ears. I didn't want to listen to her. Master would not like this.
" it's ok!"
I removed my hands from my ears and something about her made me want to speak to her.
" I am Klum. Well that's what my master calls me." I said
" nice to meet you Klum. I'm Gil. I think we could be friends. "
She was so nice. No one has ever been kind to me before.
" why do u work for him?" She asked with curiosity.
" he saved my life. I owe him everything. This is how I repay him," It is a long story, buts that for another day. " he took me in. He is the one I got. "
" Ohh Klum. I never thought that your master is this warm. But you should know that what he is doing is horrible. "
" I know but if he doesn't then he dies." Ohhh Noo. I shouldn't have let this secret out. Master would kill me. After I said this, I stood up and ran off.
" Klum!" She cried
No more talking to Gil. I have let too much out. Master shouldn't find out. He shouldn't.