two

ALL CHARACTERS (apart from 5sos) ON SIDE

Mila's POV:
I was really excited for camping, in fact excitement was an understatement. Although the camper van was pretty shitty, and it was smelling of BO already, I couldn't wait to travel round the states.
After Holly got in the van, she took a seat next to me. Me and Holly were really close, considering we were the least 'outrageous' and 'rebellious' in the group. After another ten minutes of Luke squirming around on Hollys lap (his feet in my face), and Ashton's music (some band called Attic monkey or something) roaring out of the cruddy radio we had. We turned up at Kendalls house, or should I say mansion? It was huge.
Kendall came strutting out, she had two big suitcases and was wearing a mini skirt. What in the world?
Frankie scoffed as she got into the van, "We're not going glamping, Kendall" Frankie retorted, making Evie giggle from her backseat. Kendall rolled her eyes. You may be wondering why we are friends with such a, well, bitch.
We have all been friend since we were very young, and when Kendie was younger she wasn't so stuck up. As she grew older she seemed to become more bossy and annoying. But she still has a nice side, and she's a very good friend (believe it or not). She was just a bitch to people she didn't like (ie: Frankie). They have a love hate relationship, i think it's because they are both confident and are quite leading people in whatever they do, so they don't agree on many things. But other than that, they are like the perfect two when they're not arguing. It's weird.

5 hours later
Holly's POV:
I really don't know how I coped in this van for 5 hours,so far. I'm pretty sure I was going insane. All the ride, Ashton had music playing on full volume and he was singing along (awfully,might I add) Don't get me wrong, I love the arctic monkeys but it was giving me a fucking headache. Kendall and Frankie have been arguing for 5 hours, Mila and Calum were asleep, Michael and Evie where kissing and cuddling, I'm going insane without Internet and Luke's head has been in my lap since I sat down in the van. I do have a slight crush on Luke so I don't mind (and he's the only person who as kept me slightly sane for this journey) Nobody knows that I like Luke apart from Mila, who's been my best friend since we were annoying little shits - aka toddlers. I haven't told the others because Evie would probably slip up, Ashton and Calum can't keep secrets for shit, Kendall is a good friend but would definitely tell Luke, and I don't really know why I haven't told Frankie or Michael.
Kendall interrupted my thoughts by screaming "THERES A FLY! THERES A FLY!" Everyone groaned.
1 more hour, you can do this Holly, you can do this.