The end of the beginning

They had just wrapped the last scene of season 2. It had been a hard shooting for this episode for the both of them. Sherri had been feeling guilty about this episode for the last 2 weeks since the table read because she had to kiss Annika and she didn't want too. Not because of Kamar but because of Teri. She loved her in a way she couldn't explain because whenever Teri touched her hand, arm or anywhere else she felt a tingle run through her whole entire body and she couldn't control it.

As she leant against the counter in the fosters kitchen and sighed. Everyone was packing up for the hiatus so nobody really noticed her because they were to concerned about getting home. Sherri was facing the window so she didn't hear Teri walk in. She also didn't hear her sigh. What she did feel was Teris arms snake around her shoulder and and rested her head on the shoulder and kissed her cheek.
"Hey" Sherri whispered.

"Hey love. You okay?"

"Yeah yeah" she said obviously lying to herself.

"You want to hang out tomorrow?" Teri replied. "We can get lunch and then go back to mine and have a TV marathon if you like?"

"Yeah sure, I'll get Kamar to watch the twins. What about your doodle bugs?"

"They're at their dads. They are the entire weekend. "

" Cool I guess I'll see you tomorrow then Mrs Adams Foster?" Sherri said with a smile

"I'll pick you up about 11:30 then. "

Teri kissed Sherri on the cheek and headed out of the door winking at her and blowing a kiss.