Lunch

Teri arrived at Sherri's house a little before 11:30. Sherri obviously waiting for Teri stood outside as Teri pulled in the driveway and waved to her.
As Teri stopped the car Sherri opened the door and kissed Teri on the cheek.
"Hello my love!" Sherri said very enthusiastically

"Well hello yourself" replied Teri in a distracted manor obviously struggling to get out of Sherri's driveway in her car.

"How are we today then ter-bear?"

"I'm good my love. How are the boys and Kamar?" Teri hated talking about Kamar but did it to be polite.

"The boys are amazing Michael keeps saying mama and John is well John!" She said laughing.

"Aww my little chunkers! I can't wait to see th-"

"And I don't want to talk about Kamar" Sherri spoke quietly hopping Teri would continue talking

"Wh-, what?"
"Sher-bear what happened?" Teri said placing her hand on Sherri's knee.

"Nothing. Nothing!"

"Tell me Sherri. Please. You know you can tell me anything right?"

"Well it's Kamar. Lately he's been getting home late and making loads of excuses. So I followed him to work the other day and I saw him kissing another woman"

Teri pulled over the car and took off her seat belt. She could see a tear in her eye and instantly felt crushed to see the woman she cared for destroyed. 

"Listen Sherri, I'm not going to sugar coat this but if he's stupid enough to cheat on you he's not worth your tears. You are one of the most attractive, caring, loving, beautiful and perfect person ever and you will find somebo-"

"Stop talking!" Sherri whispered

Sherri leaned in and and grabbed Teri by the jacket collar pulling her closer. There lips instantly connected and began kissing passionately. Neither of them wanted to stop.  

AN: I'm glad you guys are enjoying this. I hope I'm the only one anxious about tonight's episode. I swear you shouldn't be this anxious about a TV show.

Updated hopefully before next week.