Chapter 2 - Stupid Raspberry Bush

I was shivering, and I wanted to scream my lungs out, but I couldn't breathe or move. I was in Jack's arms. The moon was full and gave me enough light to see the three men charging at us. But Jack was too late, the men were only three paces behind us. Jack's ragged and uneven breathing showed me that he couldn't last much longer. I struggled out of his arms and jumped onto the road. I raced off the road and into the forest.

The woods were full of tall and dark trees and it was hard to dodge them and the brush. I tripped on a root and fell in to a raspberry bush. Shit, how ridiculous and embarrassing.

I jumped up but my feet were trapped. NO! You have got to be kidding me!

I forced myself to look back.

$%*&^)&)&*^*&^*^*&%^%^&%$^&$$#@!$%%^^&%&())&&%$$%$@#@!~$$&^&&&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$%^@!!!

Fuck! I was a bloody mess, thanks to these raspberry bushes, and a rape gang was a pace away from me. Oh and Jack? Who knows what happened to him. There was no time to cry as I swung into action.

Okay, I know this sounds cheesy but.....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Cliff hanger!, well kind of. I'll be updating really soon, so please comment, vote and follow. I know it's  short chapter, but yeah whatever. Thanks for reading, you guys are awesome! Have fun lollipops!

P.SThis will be edited soon by a friend!!:)

Questions:

1)What should I imopove on? Lol I have some  problems!

2) Do you like one direction?

3) does this story suck? 

Bye I'll try to update soon!!