How to Turn a Bad Boy Good.

Step 2:

You Embarrass the Bad Boy

About 2 hours after I got home Crystena got home screaming bloody murder at me. I was in the kitchen at the time and as soon as the door closed I prepared for the worst.

" why the hell would you call me like that Clarissa! I was in the middle of something!" she screamed exasperatedly.

" you Told me to wait on you so that's what I did and if you don't like it don't ask me to give you a ride then." I said in almost a whisper.

" are you trying to tell me this is MY fault?!" she screamed even louder if that's possible.

" no I-" I tried to finish the sentence but Crystena cut me off.

" IM GOING TO MY ROOM!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs apparently giving up on being nice to me.

Only minutes before I heard Crystena's door lock there was a knock on the door.

I go to the door open it and I'm half way through a greeting known as hello and I stop dead in my tracks- I couldn't believe who was at my door step.

Hunter Kidd was at my door step.

So I try again to finish my sentence but just get another failure. The third time I just gesture for him to come in rather than try again at my speech which, right now, doesn't seem to be working. I don't think Hunter notices my lack of speech but comes into the house at my gesture.

" hello,sorry to just drop by like this but I need your help." he says taking a seat at the kitchen table.

" how did you get my address exactly?" I said confused because it wasn't like I told anybody my address and I didn't have a facebook, twitter, or a tumbler.....

" uh I looked up your license plate number." Hunter said looking down.

" ok..... Well what do you need? I asked going back to my sandwich on the counter but still keeping my eyes on Hunter.

" I was wondering..........." he said dragging out the sentence then cutting off.

" what? What are you wondering?" I asked getting annoyed that he couldn't just say it and then get out of my house.

"I was wond-" he was then interrupted by my now very flirtatious sister.

" don't you get it he's trying to ask you for your number Clarissa!"

Hunter's cheeks were starting to get a little pink. I couldn't tell if he was embarrassed or just turning pink because he was stuttering with the, hottest girl in school next to him.

Right then my mom came down the stairs and embarrassed Hunter even more. But before any of us had the chance to even look up my mom stopped dead in her tracks.

" Cl-Cla-Clarissa!" my mother screamed.

All I did was stare at her because I had know idea why she was yelling my name. Before I had the chance to find out why she was yelling my name hunter grabbed the knife out of my hand that I hadn't even realized I had been holding. Before I knew it I was the one blushing so hard it looked like I was a 5 year old that had snuck into her mothers makeup. But to top it all of my brother walked in.