How to Turn a Bad Boy Good

Step: 3

The Good Girls Brother Gets Involved

" Clarissa Raye Jackson! You put that knife down and get away from that stupid asshole of a boy!" my brother yelled. As my brother said that Hunter didn't seem to get embarrassed or mad about what my brother had said.

" Christopher Jackson, how rude of you to call me that! Think of your manners and be good in front of your mother!" Hunter told my brother keeping calm even though my brother, who he apparently knew, called him a stupid asshole.

"Do not use my full name! I go by Chris and I will not be talked to like a five year old! I'm a 23 year old,man!" my brother yelled seeming to be the only one yelling at the time.

" well I'm sorry I thought you still went by your real name!" hunter said again very calmly. What I didn't understand was one, how my brother and the cutest guy in school new each other and two, how hunter was keeping so calm when my brother yelled and said very rude stuff about him. I know I never could keep very calm around him.

" how do you to know each other?" I asked quietly. Apparently no one heard me because I didn't receive an answer.

" HOW DO YOU KNOW EACH OTHER???!" I screamed and everybody stared at me.

Hunter was the first one to answer beating my brother to it.

" we know each other because we went to a private school together." hunter told me and STILL keeping his cool. My god does he ever explode.... Maybe he's gotten use to Chris since they went to a private school.

Then I started thinking.....

" wait what private school?!" i said while still thinking.