Prologue

Lindow Amamiya eyes crimson colored youth who stood before him. His eyebrows show wrinkles and the occasional cigarette in his right hand he suction slowly to give him a bit of serenity in the face of the youth before him.

"You know the reason I called you here?" Lindow asked in a tone somewhat restrain his emotions.

"I know you want to praise my abilities as a self-defeating Kongou not?" Said the boy with the red uniform Fenrir with his confident tone.

"No, you idiot! Basic does not have a brain! Why did you go forward alone role in that mission! How could you ignore the orders of the chairman of the group and face Kongou alone!" Lindow snapped annoyed.

The young man is Aran Daisagami. A New Type which recently joined the Fenrir about 2 years ago. He is God Eater, together with the others. Has tremendous potential as a New Type only he did poorly in teamwork.

And see Lindow so angry, unpredictable what has this boy did not? In its mission, he always ignored orders from the head of any team that participated and move alone. The reason is cliched, Aragami opponents so weak that he does not even fit for her face.

With stamina beyond doubt and physically strong, Aran was able to beat a Fallen Ogretail very easily. But he always ignored orders from the head of the team that he attended and quite make Lindow hassles because it is actually a report that he had received from each Team Leader who followed Aran accumulate. In a way, this kid has a subscription out of this office.

"You worry about it? I think it is inappropriate Kongou to be feared. I'd want to face Marduk or Dyaus Pita. Team that you chose not suitable for Elite like this myself. When can I fight Aragami strong and became the idol of women if the mission you give always against Ogretail and Zygote, "Aran so underestimate both types Aragami already faced during the 10 months he went into the field.

"I'll give you a mission that level if you can work with your team mates. And I guess only when it meets Vajra you will cry and wet his pants," Lindow tease Aran with ease.

Suddenly the alarm echoed throughout the East Branch Headquarters Fenrir surprising Aran and Lindow who were in the room. The only thing that allows this to happen is only one, namely the one gate that surrounds Fenrir has successfully penetrated Aragami.

[To all God Eater in the main headquarters! Has detected the presence of Aragami at Point D in Area A! Immediately move there to help God Eater in the sector!]

Takeda Hibari voice sounded from all the speakers in the Far East Branch. Aran paused for a moment and was about to run to go there but Lindow hold the shoulder Aran suddenly as prohibiting Aran away.

"I think you do not understand, but for now we hold God Arc yours because of your actions," said Lindow, this time in a tone more stern warning.

"Do not joke! If you do not let go, we will have difficulty facing Aragami who infiltrated the settlement area! Let me go!" Aran said rebel.

"Do not you understand? You're just going to lead to your friends in danger. You are now without being able to cooperate with other people would just fall prey of the Aragami, I do not allow a monkey without a brain like you do as they please," said Lindow.

"I fight not for the sake of you, fool! I will go there and help people! Even if you hold though I will force!" Aran said grimly.

So that's what he saw, a good reason to become a God Eater. Lindow starting to look interested, yes someone had also been doing the same stupid things. And he knows exactly, this child will still go there even if he held it.

"That's ridiculous, quite well, you've got a pretty boy courage," Lindow said, taking off his shoulders and turned Aran. He walked to his desk while sucking on his cigarette and looked out the window that shows the reddening sky as the sun will soon sink.