Chapter 6: Tickle Fight Gone Wrong

"Heyo Leafies!" I exclaimed while smiling at the camera, "Today's video is a Q&A, I tweeted out telling you all the hashtag #Leafpile and lots of you sent me questions!"

I scrolled through the hundreds of questions, trying to pick out interesting ones.

----------------------------------

"Okay last one. Are you and Plebston together? Winky face."

A chuckle escaped my lips and I lifted my head to look at the camera, sending a cheeky wink to the camera before doing my outro and turning off the camera. Deciding to edit the video later I went downstairs to find the guys playing GTA V. I flopped down on the couch, resting my head on Lachlan's lap, my waist on Mitch and my legs on Preston. Out of all the members of The Pack, Lachlan was definitely my best friend for sure. He looked down at me and rolled his eyes, mashing buttons on the controller which is now rested just above my breasts (Cheeky Lachy). I watched the screen, focusing on Lachlan's character, laughing at when Mitch killed him. Jerome shouted from the other couch, seeing as Mitch had sniped him as well.

"Oh Plebston~" Mitch sang out, trying to hunt him down.

"No!" Preston cried out, running away from Mitch's character.

"Wait, Mitch can I have the controller for a sec?" I asked with a smirk.

He nodded while passing me the controller, I quickly located Preston but he couldn't tell which area I was in. I peered around the corner and sniped him.

"Head shot!" I chimed, high-fiving Mitch and giving back the controller.

Preston pouted, playfully hitting my shin and then started tickling my foot. I squealed, curling up so my legs were also on Mitch, who blocked Preston's tickles and ended up laughing. Quickly I picked my head up from Lachlan's lap and pushed Preston away from Mitch, hugging him protectively. Suddenly Lachlan, that traitor, lunged at us and began poking our sides, causing us to hold each other tighter. While the two boys tickled us, we both moved around in seizure like motions, hitting our arms and legs together multiple times.

But then mistakes were made. Our heads were at the wrong place at the same time, I felt a warm pressure on my lips.

'Oh no...'

I pulled away as fast as he did, we both stared at each other in shock and confusion. Lachlan and Preston were frozen in place, staring with wide eyes, Preston's hands were now clenched into fists and Lachlan's jaw was slack. No one could believe what just happened, Mitch gulped awkwardly, looking at me hoping I would say something.

"W-well... We can both agree that was not meant to happen, r-right?" I stuttered.

Mitch nodded rapidly, "I-I have a girlfriend, I didn't- I wasn't trying- fuck!" He spoke, running a hand through his hair, "This never happened alright?"

"What never happened?" I weakly smiled, getting up and leaving the room.

---------------------------------- 

The shouts from the guys carried through the house, arguing about what had just happened. To be honest, I felt nothing, Mitch is one of my best friends, probably second best to Lachlan. I groaned, flopping onto my bed and began to eavesdrop.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT MAN!" Mitch yelled.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT IT WAS! YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER!" I heard Preston shout back.

'Wait what??' 

"Guys chill the hell out! Mitch, it's okay it was an accident we know that. Preston, you need to tell her because if this happens with someone else, it may not end up being an accident and you'll have lost your chance." Lachlan stated, I could hear his footsteps coming towards my room so I plugged in headphones.

I averted my gaze to the door when it opened, Lachlan walked in closing the door behind him. The blonde came over to sit on the edge of my bed, pulling my headphones away from my ears.

"What is it Lachlan?" I sighed.

"Look, we've agreed it wasn't supposed to happen and that no one will mention this again." He said.

All I did was nod slightly before raising my eyebrow at him, "I heard you guys yelling."

The Aussie's eyes widened, "Oh... So you heard..."

"Everything." I finished, pulling my headphones back on and giving him the signal that I wanted to be alone.

'Preston has feelings for me? Strange. But what'll happen between mine and Mitch's friendship, how do we ignore this? And what about Preston and Mitch? Preston sounds really pissed off about all of this...'

---------------------------------- 

Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter, a bit of drama kicking off in this one!

Please vote it up and comment feedback if you'd like more! <3