Chapter 27

Aimery stood over Levana.

" Um Lev-My Queen. Are you alright." Aimer asked
"My Queen" was a joke. Aimery and Sybil were so close to Levana they were like her servants. They didnt mind. Levana was litarally the worlds greatest to them. Not litarally.
Sybil came over to se what was up with Levana.

"My Q- Ahhhhh!" Sybil shrieked when she saw Levana

Levana was crying so hard her make up was bleeding. It was litarally Halloween for Levana. Do you know what the Scream is? If not its sort of a ghost face with a disfigured face. There is a type called a bloody scream. You squeeze somthing and blood comes out everyone and runs all over the face. Thats what Levana looked like. It wasnt blood all over her face it was her make up and it was Colorful.

" Excuse me.. " Levana shouted face to face with Sybil.

Sybil was afraid. Not of Levana being so mad. She was afraid of Levana's face. Believe me. It was scary. Sybil reached into a purse and pulled out a bag. She handed it to Levana.

" Whats this" she asked softening her face

" I-its a new make up kit." Sybil replied hopeing she would fix her face

" What type" Levana snarled

" N-new M-moon. It's worth four-" Sybil said before getting interuppted

" I DONT WANT THAT SHIT!" Levana screamed making Sybil fall backwards

" Well w-what do you want."

" Mary Kay and Victoria's secret" she said " Go now. You have two hours. Ill text you what I want via text messaging" she said pointing at the door " Go."

Sybil grabbed her purse and ran out the door not wanting to get in more trouble as for Aimery. He snuck away during Levana's fuss. Levana ran to the bathroom washing the makeup off and hiding untill Sybil came back.