Part 1: Last day

Just 5 more minutes until the end of this school year and the beginning of the summer!!

''Ringgg!!''

''Finally!'' I shouted and jumped of my chair. Everybody turned around and looked at me.

''What?'' I asked while leaving the classroom with the biggest smile on my face. No more mr. Khol (my english teacher) well no more mr. Khol for three months. I suddenly heard shouting from another side of hallway.

''Fay!!!'' screamed Noemi while running in my hug.

''Hay gurl. I can't believe it's finally over.'' I said while hugging her.

''I know, the longest year of my life. We gotta celebrate.''

''Sorry, I can't.''

''Why?'' she said disappointingly.

''I promised Ell I'll go shopping with her, she's picking me up in five minutes.''

''Really? You're ditching me for ms.perfect.'' she said sadly.

''Oh come on. She's my sister and she's not that bad after all.'' I said defending my sister.

''Oh, speaking of devil.'' said Noemi while making a grimase.

My sister pulled on the driveway of the school.

''I'll see ya leater, ok?''

''Fine!'' she said hugging me goodbye.

You should know something about my sister and I. We are very close but we are nothing alike. Ellena is 2 years older then me. She graduated this year with straight A's and she also got in Harvard, one of the best schools in America. She is miss popular, prom queen, everybody loves her or everybody wants to be her. She is absolutely stunning. She has a long, straight, blond hair, green eyes and her style is pretty classy and glamorous. She never had a real boyfriend, she just dated cute guys so she could look better, but she was still my sister and I loved her. In her free time she would party, go shopping or hang out with her girls or current boyfriend. In the end you could say that she is a perfect daughter, and beautiful miss popular.

I was nothing like Ellena. My grades are not really good, most of my grades are C's or B's which is terrible when you compare it to Ellenas grades. My parents want me to become a doctor or a lawyer like Ellena, but all I want to do is sing, act, perform. My parents don't believe that there is future in singing so they refuse to pay for any of my singing lessons, so if i wanted to learn anything that includes music I had to pay for it myself. I was never popular, well I wasn't a geek either but you could say that all my life I've been leaving in Ellenas shadow. Unlike Ellena who is really classy and sophisticated, I am quite shameless and I don't care what other people think about me. I am not as pretty as her. Unlike her I have long, brown, wavy hair and big blue eyes. My style is quite simple, it isn't glamorous at all. Unlike her I spent my free time working in cafe at the beach so I could pay for my singing lessons. When I'm not working I spend my time attending music lessons or hanging out with my friends. At the end you could see that I spent my whole life in Ell's shadows, but I don't mind, I love my life, I have an amazing friends, caring parents and one goal, to save enough money to move to L.A. and try to succeed as a performer.