Chapter 10: Unexpected Visitor

~ THIRD PERSON'S VIEW ~

Two months later, Dark still sat in prison, while you sat at home, wearing his sweater, taking in his scent. You of course visited him everyday, always wearing his sweater, every time. You cried as you wished Dark was there to hug you, say it's alright, and say he would be there for you... You sighed as you got up, grabbing Dark's keys, your phone, your wallet then walking to Dark's car. You drove to the local prison, singed in to talk to Dark, and sat down in front of him.
He had bags under his eyes, his hair wasa a mess, and his eyes were bloodshot red. You picked up the phone, and so did he. "Dark... You look terrible." He chuckled slightly, "Well hello to you too." You smiled slightly, looking down at his sweater. "Baby, look at me... Please..." You looked up at him, the bags under your eyes, your red puffy eyes, your tear stained cheeks made it very clear, you have started crying. "Baby... Don't cry, I want to hear your happy voice, not your sniffling and sad voice..." He smiled slightly, chuckling as well. You laughed slightly, which made him happy, "Now, please tell something isn't wrong? Has something happened?" He asked, him getting worried at your sadness. "No... I'm just... Tired, I haven't slept, because of you. I miss you, Dark... I need you..." I started crying again, and Dark sat there, shushing me. He put his hand against the glass, waiting for you to put yours, which you did, and stared into his eyes. "Shhh, I know you miss me baby, and I miss you too, but you just need to be strong, okay?" You stopped crying, and nodded, "Okay...." He smiled, staring straight at you, before he noticed 'your' sweater. "You are still wearing my sweater?" He chuckled, and stared down at his lap, putting his forehead against the window. "I miss you so much.... I can't be here.... I did nothing wrong!" He started crying, you started shushing him, and tryt and remind him of happy memories. "Shhhh, baby.... Please, stop crying.... I don't want to leave and see the sight of you crying.... And I have something to tell you..." He looked up at you, nodding as he sat up. "What is it?" He sounded a little worried, but then he smiled a little. "I went to the doctors yesterday... And I'm.... Pregnant..." He stared at you for a second then smiled, "R-really?" You nodded, crying of happiness as he smiled, "We're going to be a family...." He started crying himself, he was so happy that you were pregnant with his baby.
The timer rang as everyone said goodbye to their loved ones, you said goodbye to your crying boyfriend as he smiled, saying goodbye. You sighed as you walked towards the door, remembering all those nightmares that you used to have, are happening again.
You sat in the car, leaning against the steering wheel. You sighed and watched women leaving with some of their husbands and boyfriends. You turned the car on, and drove to Mark's house. He was of course home, and you quickly walked up to his apartment, knocking on the door. After a while of waiting, Mark opened the door, smiling his goofy smile. "Hey Y/n. You need anything?" He asked, stepping aside and letting you in. You walked inside and leaned against a counter in his kitchen. "I need help getting Dark out of prison." He sighed, walking to Dark's old room, where you lost your virginity to Dark. You followed behind him, as he grabbed some money from Dark's dresser, handing it to you. "Dark saved this up, so if he lends back in prison, I could pay his bail (or is it bale?), it's at least a thousand dollars or more." You smiled, and kissed Mark's cheek. "Thank you." He blushed lightly, before clearing his throat. "You should get going... It's getting late..." He said, ands you just sighed, "I don't want to go home... Is it okay if I stay here with you?" He nodded and smiled sweetly. "Of course Y/n, I don't mind having you here." You smiled and hugged him tightly, he hesitated before hugging you back, he mumbled something into your hair before letting go and walking into the kitchen. "You want anything?" He asked as you followed behind him. You shook your head, sitting down on the couch.
"I want to cuddle!" He chuckled as he sat down next to you, "Are you okay with that? 'Cause you and Dark, ya know?" You laughed as you snuggled against him, "It's fine! We're friends so it's fine!" He laughed as he put his arm around you as you turned on the TV. "Hey Markimoo, you should go get us some chips?" He nodded, getting up and grabbing a bag of chips and throwing them at you. "Hey! Don't throw stuff at the pregnant woman!" You laughed as he smiled, "Have you told Dark? And how did you know about Markimoo?" You laughed as you pulled him down onto the couch, and throwing the chips at his face. "Yeah, and I maybe do or don't twitter/YouTube/Facebook stalk you..." You smiled and he laughed, turning the TV to Titanic. He put his head onto your lap and stared up at you. You played with his hair, tangling your fingers in it, making him smile. "Hey... I want to ask you something..." You nodded as you smiled, staring down at him. "Would you ever... Like become my girlfriend if you weren't dating Dark?" He asked, and you thought for a moment. "Yeah, you're very handsome, and cute, funny, sweet, and nothing like Dark... Dark is usually just a rebel.... And I really so like you both but... Yeah." He smiled, and chuckled, "Thanks for all the compliments." You smiled, but then Mark sat up, leaning in, and kissing you sweetly. Your eyes widened but then leaned into the kiss, 'til the door, slammed open. You both pulled away, quickly with flushed faces as you both stared at the door. You stared at the figure in the door, shocked as ever... It was your brother, Zachary.... His blonde hair, swaying with every move he made, walking towards you two. "Y/n..." (Stalker! He knew where you were!!) He grabbed your arm slightly, pulling you with him outside. Mark tried to stop him, but Zachary quickly grabbed something from the counter, smashing it over Mark's head... It was a glass... The shards went everywhere as Zachary dragged you outside, to his car that stood there.
He quickly pushed you inside, locking the door with the baby lock, then sitting in the driver seat, driving off somewhere...

~ A/N ~

CLIFFHANGER!!!! You guys love medon't ya? :3 well it's short and next chapter is an a/n that i wrote to show you how much I appreciate Mark and congratulate him, and you guys about liking my books and reading them :3 so please read that, love you guys and I'll try and get chapter 11 up tomorrow or Wednesday