Chapter 7 - Final

Mira smiled widely as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Mira, you look so pretty!" Lisanna beamed as she observed her sister's beautiful white dress. It was a strapless white gown with embroider lavender purple flowers and some diamonds on the top part of her dress. A golden tiara was fixated at the top of her head the diamonds shone in the light and the veil hung on her head in soft waves of white fabric. She smiled at her younger sister who was her maid of honour.

Her bridesmaids were Lisanna, Evergreen and Lucy. They wore lavender dresses that ended below their knees, it had one sleeve, and there was a white belt with a darker purple flower on the right side. Their shoes were lavender as well. The doors were opened by royal guards and Lisanna went out first accompanied by Bixlow, Evergreen went out with Elfman, and Lucy went out with her boyfriend Natsu.

The music started and Mira clutched her bouquet of red roses and she began walking through the doors. Her flower girl was a little servant girl that Mira always saw and talked to. The little girl absolutely loved the white haired woman.

She walked down the isle and she finally reached the altar. Laxus was waiting there, and he was smiling. Mira smiled at him and she was bursting with joy. The priest started talking. "Do you, Mirajane Strauss, take Prince Laxus Dreyar as your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked eyeing Mira closely. "I do." She replied smiling brightly. "And do you, Prince Laxus Dreyar, take Mirajane Strauss as your lawfully wedded wife?" He said turning to Laxus. "I do." He said and the priest nodded satisfied.

He continued saying the vows and finally it was the part that everyone was waiting for. "You may now kiss the bride." He said and the two locked lips. Everyone cheered. Mira couldn't even describe how happy she was. No words could ever describe her love for him.

A few months later...

Laxus stood in front of the whole kingdom, ready to become their king.

Mira stood to his left along with the King, and Sting and Lucy were on his right. Mira smiled as she saw her new husband so determined to fulfill his duty.

She wore a long sleeved blue gown with white lace going up in criss-cross on the top of the gown, and the hem of the skirt was white as well as the hem of the sleeves that went in a 'V' onto her hands. Her tiara rested on her hair that was neatly put into a braided bun.

"You are now declared King of Magnolia!" Mackorov said joyfully as Laxus stood up from the bow that he was in with the King's crown on his head.

11 years later

"Mama!" A little blonde haired girl called running up to the Queen. "What is it Mary?" She asked and the little girl had tears in her eyes. "I fewl when I was pwaying skip rope and my knee hurts Mama!" She cried and Mira smiled at the young child. She was five and she was already so active. "Would a kiss make it fell better?" She asked and the small girl nodded sniffling. Mira gave a kiss on both of her knees and picked up the small child. She giggled and started talking to her mother as if nothing happened. The doorbell rang and Mary's ears perked up. "Auntie Wisanna is here!" She exclaimed jumping from her mother's arms and running over to the front gates of the palace.  Lisanna entered the palace thanking the guards as she passed her husband Bixlow trailing behind him. He held a small baby with black and white streaked hair.

"Auntie Wisanna!" Mary shouted running up to her aunt. Lisanna giggled as she spun her niece in the air. "How's my favourite little niece?" She asked and Mary beamed. "I'm learning how to pway piano! Mama's teaching me!" She exclaimed and Lisanna smiled warmly at her small niece. The two ran off to go play some game that they love to play. "She's as active as ever." Mira sighed smiling as she watched her daughter and sister running to the palace gardens. Bixlow walked in greeting Mira and he went into one of the chairs to put the baby to sleep. He sighed and grumbled some things.

Mira smiled and she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her and she looked back to see her blonde husband smiling down at her. She stood there and quickly kissed his cheek. He let her go and spun her around. "How are we going to celebrate Mary's birthday this year?" He asked and Mira smiled as they held each other. "I don't know yet. I'll most definitely think of something Darling." She said smiling up at him. They kissed and stood there for several moments.