Chapter 13~

"Urghhh..." -Luhan

Luhna groans as he get up. Luhan got wide eyed as he see the clock.

"Omo!! It's almost 9!" -Luhan

He quickly shower and wear fresh clothes. He fetch his car keys and drives to Chorong's workplace as fast as he can. When he got there, its already dark. That's when he see a few ladies in their 20's got out the back door. He spotted Chorong and got out of the car. He stands coolly beside his car but he hears some of the ladies check him out. Then, Chorong pokes his face.

"What are you doing?" -Chorong

"Waiting for you. Duh!" -Luhan

"Okay, why?" -Chorong

"Want to watch movies?" -Luhan

"That would be great, where?" -Chorong

"Don't ask, come on!!" -Luhan

Luhan grabs her hand signalling her to get in the car. She chuckles but get in anyway. She scowl at her workmate as they coo her. Luhan and Chorong talk all the way about various things. They reach at a famous cinema place known for its delicious food and best shows. They made their way to the cinema.

After movie finish ~
"Luhan, I should get home." -Chorong

"OK wait a minute." -Luhan

Luhan pay the bill for the food they ate. They made their way to the car. Once Chorong got to the library, Chorong waved goodbye to Luhan. Luhan chuckle as her wave is too cute. He waved back.

Chorong got into a student meeting so she was busy before summer. Luhan is busy too as he manage some parties. They would only wave or smile or make small gestures to each other when they pass or meet each other.

Skip to summer\\ at HanMi's house~
"Okay!! Everybody are you all ready?" -Naeun

"Yes." -Everybody

They all got into the van that Bomi's father give permission to borrow. It's a luxurious minivan that can fit to 7 people. Since they all are already 18, they need 3 of the van.

Van 1- Kai, Naeun, Hayoung, Sehun, Kris, Tao, Suho.

Van 2- Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Eunji, Namjoo, Lay.

Van 3- Luhan, Chorong, Xiumin, Bomi.

Luhan and Chen change their seats and as you all predict ladies and gentleman. Van 2 is the most loudest as the beagle line is their. And as you all predicted, Eunji is already annoy with Baekhyun and started a fight. Luhan, Lay, Kris drives in each van. Lay would have a headache and Namjoo would always offer to change seats. Luhan is at the lead and they have a fun party.

When they reach their destination, Van 2 wants to exchange the beagle line to other. Of course, the others didn't agree. They meet up with Luhan's grandparents and had a lunch since they didn't eat. Afterwards, they follow Luhan's grandpa to tour them around. It's a nice scenery. Luhan bought the polaroid camera in all times even before the trip. Chorong and him catch up in so many things that they realize they missed each other's presence.

Skip to morning~
After breakfast at 6, they all headed to the orchard after bidding goodbye to Luhan's grandma and Hayoung since they reached a agreement to leave one of the girls behind since Luhan's grandma may need accompany. So, they start with the youngest first.

The boys carry the thrash, throw them out, pick unneed bug leaves and spray some poison to keep dangerous bugs out. All the girls did are collecting the thrash like sweeping and raking. Luhan's grandpa brought some snacks and they dig in like they didn't eat for years.