Chapter 1: Work

It was 3 am and I had finally fallen asleep and for once I was having a nice peaceful dreamless sleep but of course it had to end when I started hearing a beeping sound coming from my alarm clock.
I groaned and slowly opening my eyes then slammed my hand down on the button on the top of my alarm clock to make it stop making that horrible sound that wakes me up every morning for work. I checked the time: 6:00. Wow three hours of sleep that's more that I usually get since I have insomnia.
I have to be at work at 7:30 so I started to get ready. I made my bed then went to take a shower. As I undressed I noticed my scars on my stomach and my wrists some were still fresh just from a few days ago. And some were old, years old actually. I know cutting is a bad habit. But I just helps me feel better, it makes me feel physical pain instead of emotional pain. And for me physical pain is much easier to cope with.
I turned the shower on and stepped in letting the hot water wash over me. I zoned out for a few minutes but then remembered I had to to work. I quickly washed my body and hair then stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel.
I went into my room and searched through my dresser drawers to find something to wear. I finally picked out an outfit and put it on. ( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=169989827 ). I know what you're thinking "Elizabeth what kind of job would let you wear that to work?" Well even though he's a complete asshole most of the time he doesn't really care what we wear to work as long as it's not too inappropriate.
After I finished getting dressed I made my way to our small living room I didn't see any sign of Emma so I figured she must still be sleeping since she didn't have to be at work till 9:00. I checked the time: 7:00. It only takes me about 15 minutes to get to work but I decided to leave early anyways. I turned on Perfect by Marianas Trench and started walking.
*Time Skip*
I walked in the door of the coffee shop I worked at and walked to the back to tell my boss I was there. As I walked back I checked the time. Good only 7:20 if I was late my boss would be pissed. And there aren't any second chances with him. If you piss him off you're fired without a second thought and I could NOT afford to get fired.
I walked into the back and knocked on the door to his office. "Come in." He said. I opened the door and walked in. "What do you want?" He asked not looking up from the paperwork he was doing. "Uh sorry I just wanted to tell you I was here." I said while picking at my at my nails. It's habit I do when I'm nervous or just plain put on the spot. He checked his watch. "Hmm 7:23 only 7 minutes early." He spoke finally looking up from the papers. Shit. I forgot he always liked when everyone was early and I really needed to be on his good side. "Sorry I'll be earlier next time...." I mumbled. "Whatever just leave and get to work." He shooed me out the door.
I left and started to get to work. I checked the clock. 7:26. This is going to be a long day.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, if you did please vote and comment all criticism is appreciated as long as it is put in a nice way. Also if the link for the outfit doesn't work I'm sorry maybe try copying and pasting it somewhere else then clicking on it. If not I'm very sorry. -Elizabeth