Chapter 2: Did I Just Meet Josh Ramsay?

As usual it was a boring day at work. Rude customers, rude coworkers and of course rude boss. He was really hard on me because I wasn't early enough today but oh well I'll just be extra early later on. But anyway it was boring and stressful as usual but there was this one customer customer who just seemed out of place among everyone else.

He walked in and I immediately noticed him. he was wearing a black hoodie with his hood up and he had sun glasses on. it almost looked like he was trying to hide from someone. I zoned out while looking at him and didn't notice that he had walked up to order and was trying to get my attention.

"hello?" he said noticing that was staring off into space. "um excuse me I'd like to order. hey are you okay um....." He glanced down at my name tag. "Elizabeth." he said. "Elizabeth!" i suddenly snapped out of my daze hearing my bosses voice snap at me. "Oh uh sorry sir." I stuttered out. "get to work this man is trying to order." He snapped. "Okay sorry." I turned to the guy. "Um what would you like?" I whispered embarrassed that I had gotten yelled at in front of so many people. "Wow he seems like a complete asshole." he laughed and I could see the small sparkle of a tongue ring. "Heh yeah he is the only reason I put up with him is because I need this job." I stated. "Wow I'm impressed I don't think I could stand in the same room for 5 minutes with him, let alone work for him." He said. "Yeah it's a struggle. But anyway as much as I'd love to keep talking to you, you need to order because you're holding up the line." I said pointing behind him to the long line of angry customers. "Oh yeah right sorry." He said. After that he ordered and left. But as he was walking away his hood came down a little bit and I saw a few strands blue and black hair come out before he pulled his hood further up. Wait a second blue and black hair, a tongue ring! Did I just meet Josh Ramsay?!?!

Josh's POV

I walked back to the bus and walked in the door. "dude what took you so long?" Ian asked running up to grab his drink. "Oh there was this girl their-" I tried to get out "Oooooh a girl. Was she hot?" Matt asked interrupting me. "No- I mean yes but it wasn't like that." I stated. For some reason i was getting embarrassed over this girl. "Alright whatever you say man." Ian said teasing me. "Whatever. I'm going to my bunk don't bother me." I said leaving the drinks on the counter.

I don't know why i was getting embarrassed over this girl I didn't even know her. Did I have feelings for her? No that's stupid I promised myself I wouldn't let this happen again. Not after what happened with Amanda. Who knows maybe I'll see that girl again someday.

Hey guys sorry it's so short right now it's 4:25 in the morning so I just didn't feel like writing anymore also I though that was a good place to leave off. Also sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy and my birthday was 2 days ago so that was nice I got a laptop so it's a lot easier to type. Also sorry about the weird picture it's onision and I didn't know what to put as the picture. Well that's about it. Bye! -Elizabeth