Mr. Parkinson (Shota)

Author's Note: (really important for people who has triggers of some sort)

So this is one of my sick fantasies where I know my mama would condemn me if she knew what kind of stories I'm into, but I made this secret account for a reason. To show dick on dick action. Enjoy. 😏

P.S. If you're not into Man x Boy stories then I suggest you skip this part, cause there would be a slight case of pedophilia like 22 to 12 year old-ish. So yeah. (I did warn you beforehand that I can be a sick yet delicious bastard) besides it says shota right beside the title.

P.P.S. And I do not support child molestation or even manipulating young children to do sexual acts. This is merely fiction.

-A.D.

ل͜ fucking dicks everywhere ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cole Parkinson's POV

"Mr. P-parkinson, here's my superhero d-drawing." Matty said with that adorable tone of his. His blonde curls slightly hiding his light blue irises and covering his red cheeks. He was like an angel, pure, innocent, shy and the very definition of illumination.

Yet I had these sick and twisted thoughts about him. I wanted to fuck those dark cherry lips and see him gag with my 11-inch cock, I wanted to see those baby blues crying from pleasure, those cheeks reddening from exhaustion. I wanted to fuck his pretty pink slick rosebud until it memorized my engorged shape.

I was a terrible human being.

A 22 year old man having these thoughts about a 12 year old boy. I was a monster. I should be in prison for thinking these kinds of thoughts.

But he was just so perfect, so so perfect, my little Matty.

I could have any guy I like, or that's what people tell me. My brown hair, green eyes, 6'2 ft height and slightly muscular body was deemed as "hot" and immensely "tappable", or whatever that means, by a lot of people. But all I want is Matty, his long lashes and lip bites adding to the little factor of his oozing seduction.

That's why whenever he's around, I try to act cold and indifferent because I fear that the moment he reciprocates my kindness, I'd immediately fuck him within an inch of his life.

"That's good, Matty." I said while typing on my laptop and accepting his drawing. He nodded his head and smiled that endearing smile of his. My control almost slipped when he just remained there staring at me in awe, I felt myself looking back at him and he immediately lowered his eyes, said a soft bye and left.

My dominant side wanted to exploit that type of submission, make him kneel in front of me and watch him wrap those pretty pink lips on my dick, but he was a kid and according to the law I can't do that. He doesn't even know how sex works or let alone what it even is. My wild urges left me with hand jobs and cold showers every single fucking day, just thinking about Matty riding my dick like there was no tomorrow made me tent my pants.

I closed my eyes, pinch the crook of my nose and sighed. It was exhausting to stop my urges because ever since I was a teenager, fucking was like second nature to me. If I wanted someone then I'd just fuck that someone and continue on, but with Matty I see something different. I don't know yet, maybe it's misplaced love or maybe it's just me being immensely horny but what I do know is that I want Matthew Liam Eastwood.

➼➼♋ ➼➼

"What are you still doing here, Matty?" I sternly asked my angel who was sitting in the bench near the bus stop, I checked my watch to see that it was already 6:30 pm and it was getting terribly dark.