Copyright

Author's Note:

Firstly, 

For all my little naughty darlings, message me on wattpad for requests and don't worry about the dirty stuff, I don't got any boundaries, so go fucking wild with it. Except rape. Rape is a serious matter. My only requirement is that your requests must entail the idea of proper consent. 

Secondly,

I don't really give a damn about how unpopular I am, I made this account just to share to all of you how fucking perverted I can be. (gotta love steamy, hot gay sex, amirite?)

Thirdly,

English isn't my first language so you can correct me any time, but just don't be, y'know, an asshole about it. Thanks.

Lastly,

If you don't like boy on boy action or stories then get the fuck out of my story.

Disclaimer: 

So basically all my stories are fiction and I shall be using male models or actors to portray my characters but keep in mind that this has no connection to that person whatsoever. And keep note, this is a boyxboy story, meaning to say that there will be man on man action like teasing, licking and fucking. So if you're here to be a homophobic asshole then get the hell out of here before I cut you down. Bitch, I'm 5'3 and I ain't afraid to fuck you up.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ fucking dicks everywhere (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ⇦    This is a warning sign that means what it says, intense sexing up. This was inspired by InfiniteTeal's dick banner.

Copyright © 2015 by Arsenokoitai_Dea

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be produce copies or reproductions of the work and to sell those copies (including, typically, electronic copies), import or export the work, create derivative works (works that adapt the original work), perform or display the work publicly, sell or assign these rights to others, transmit or display by radio or video, except where permitted by law.