Part 3

"Haaaayleeey" Ryder said, streching my name out. "What?!" I said, thinking something was going wrong. "I need help." He said. "What now, Ryder?" I said, rolling my eyes. "This cooler is really heavy." He said, straining his voice. "Really Ryder? I'm trying to get the gas cans in the truck! Where's Micah?" I said. "Wouldn't you like to know." My mouth dropped, making an O shape. "Ryder. Stop. Your to playful." "He's in the house, probably trying to let his phone charge." "I'm gonna go get him and tell him you need help." "Hurry up, Hayley. We really need to get going. Are you taking anybody?" "Shit, yeah. I need to call Paige. Hang on." I got my phone out of Ryders truck and quickly scrolled down until i saw Paige Marie. I clicked call, and took off to find Micah. "Hello?" "Hey Paige. You busy today?" "Naah, i was gonna go to the movies with Josh and Chelsea but they canceled. Why?" Well, me, Ryder and Micah are going mud ridin'. I was gonna see if you wanna go." "Yeah! Sure. Bring my 'wheeler?" "Well, duh. I'm not sharing, and i don't think the boys will either." "Okay, ill be there in 10 minutes. Guess it's a good thing i already had a shower. Ha. See ya in a few. Bye, love." "Byeee babes" I hung up and walked through the door into Ryder's livingroom. "Micah?" I called. "I'm coming, hang on." He called out, from Ryder's room. I walked back to his room, the door creaked open just a little. I saw Micah standing there, no shirt on, putting on deordant. My eyes widened at the sight of the way his back muscles flexed when he lifted his arms. Okay, Hayley. Just back away slowly and maybe he won't know that you're staring and drooling sightly. "Like what you see?" Micah asked me, with a sexy smirk on his face. I cleared my throat and said, "I-i was gonna tell you that Ryder needs your help with the coolers.." "Oh well i guess i'll head out there then." Micah said, smiling his breathtaking smile. "Okay, tell him i'm gona go home for a second. I'll be right back, i forgot something." I said, walking out of the house. "Okay babe." Babe? Did he just call me BABE? I walked back to the house and went to my room to grab my cigarrettes. Yeah, i know. 'Eww, girl's that smoke are so unattractive.' Blame Ryder, he got me hooked 2 years ago. Yeah, i'm 17. 18 in a couple of weeks. Bite me. As i was walking back to Ryder's, i heard another four-wheeler pull up. It had to be Paige. I started to walk a little faster. I got to his yard and saw Ryder standing beside Micah staring at something. It was Paige. They had both been attracted to her for a few years now. I mean who wouldn't? She's absolutley gorgeous. Long, straight, blonde hair. Bright green eyes, and she had the prettiest smile you'd ever see. She was fit, and blessed. She had the body of a movie star. And me? I was just your normal small town girl. Long, brown, wavy hair, blue eyes, and I just recently got braces, so my smile isn't beautiful. I wouldn't say i was the prettiest, but i'm not ugly. "Hello? Hayley? You okay?" Paige said, waving her hand in front of my face. "Yeah, i'm good. I was just day dreaming." I said, reasurringly. "Well, enough day dreaming! It's time to go!" Ryder said, climbing in his truck. "I call shotgun!" I heard Paige yell, as she ran to his truck. I laughed and said, "You always get shotgun! No fair!" I walked to Ryder's truck and got in. Of course, Micah had to sit in the back too. We took off towards town and Ryder called back to me, "Hey, Hayley. I made a new CD the other day. It's got songs that you can't buy at the store! Hand me my CD case, Micah, so i can get it." "Okay wheres it at?" Micah said, looking around on the floor. "Its behind your seat." "Got it" Ryder told Paige to grab the wheel while he looked for the CD. He put in the CD and skipped to track 5. 'Booty me down.Take it to the ground. Bring it back up. Gimme gimme now. She a bad bitch. Make it bounce bitch. I make it rain trick. This some stripping shit. Then I dig her down.Make it wiggle down. Left ass cheek. Right cheek now. Hit the splits now' "Awww snap! Hayley there's our song!" Paige said, trying to dance in the seat. "I know right!" I said, standing up a little, moving my butt to the rythym. Paige and I was dancing, and shaking our butts, when i looked in the rear view mirror at Micah, who was staring at my butt. I smiled and bent over to turn the music up and started dancing even more. Ryder must have seen Miah staring, because he turned to the next song and said, "Okay, enough. Lets play some country music." I frowned and sat back down. A couple of songs played, to which Paige and I was singing to. Then we pulled up at the gas station. I got out of the truck and said, "I'll pay for 20 dollars in gas, that should fill at least 2 gas cans up." "Okay, i'll go in and get drinks and snacks." Paige said, falling in behind me. I went to the counter and told the cashier "20 on number 4 please." "Okay, darling." She said, smiling at me. I went to find Paige and found her on the candy aisle. "What kind of candy does Micah like?" "I think he likes M&M's with the peanuts in them." "Okay, what about Ryder?" "He likes Cookies and Cream Hershey's." "Okay, i know you want a king size Kit Kat. I think I'm gonna get me a Whatchamacallit." "Okay, i'll go get a twelve pack of Cokes, and pay for them. Then i'll give Ryder some money to come in and get us some Bud Light Lime." I said, winking at her. She just laughed and nodded. I got the Cokes and met her at the register. We both paid, and we walked out together laughing. "That lady looked at us like we were some pigs!" Paige said, as she beamed with laughter. "I know right! Hey Ryder, take this and go get me and Paige a six pack of Bud Light Lime. No, i take that back. Get us a whole case. I plan on having some fun tonight." I said, smiling huge at my favorite cousin. "Okay, but i hope you know, this isnt enough for a while case of beer" He said, looking at the bills in his hand. "Well give that here and take my card. And buy me a couple of packs of Marlboro Reds please." "Longs or shorts?" "Umm, shorts." "Okay, be back in a minute. Micah, you coming with?" Ryder asked him. "Yeah, hang on. Lemme get my wallet." He said, grabbing his wallet out of the truck and running after him. They walked in together and headed for the beer. "Hey, Hayley. Do you still have that crush on Micah?" Paige asked me, leaning up against Ryder's truck. "Yeah, i do." I said, looking at the ground. "I think he likes you." "What? What do you mean?" "I've seen the way he looks at you. Its like he's seeing an angel or something. Do you want me to talk to him for you?" "No, i'll talk to him later." "Talk to who later?" Ryder said, walking towards the truck putting the beer on the tailgate. "Nobody" I said, probably a little too quickly. "Oookay." He said,rolling his eyes. "Hey, Paige. Wanna get in the back of the truck and push me the cooler?" "Yeah, sure." Paige said, jumping in the back of his jacked up Chevorlet truck. It was black, and it has a 16 inch lift. I was in love with it. After a second of thinking, i hollered out, "SHOTGUN!" and ran for the door. I jumped in and smiled at the facial expression on Paige's face. After they got done, they all got in the truck and we took off for our favorite muddin' spot. This was gonna be a good day.