two.

Ross's POV

The guys and I are all waiting around at Luke's place for Joe and Ashton to show up, Riker obnoxiously started grabbing his phone and making comments about "we will give them a minute than were leaving without them"

I'm honestly super nervous for tonight, my hearts race and my anxiety is rising, especially since I'm with these people, sure some of them are my brothers but I don't overly trust them, which is kinda sad considering we're family and then the other half of the people here are guys who like sex, alcohol and are sporty air head, we all walk outside after Riker to go to our taxi's that just pulled up in the driveway, even though they are taking me to what they usually go, I'm personally not sure what they actually do, I just know that it involves girls and alcohol and I'm proud they are smart enough to know not to drive.

"see I told you their not pussies..." Luke yells as he spots Joe and Ashton walking up the driveway, his language far from sweet as he says hello to them.

"well their lucky, even little Rossy showed." Ellington shakes my shoulder, like a proud dad who's kid just got excepted into the football team.

"please don't call me that.." I pout at him, I hate being called Rossy especially when they say it in the baby tone.

"well you are wearing that." He points to my outfit like it's something he's never seen it before...

"it's called a bow tie" I say obnoxiously, Ashton sweet but he's an idiot, he shrugs me off with an annoyed look on his face.

We all pile into 3 taxi's to wherever we are going, they won't tell me, but it's apparently meant to turn me into a man.

I AM A MAN, I think, NO IM A MAN, I hope, we step out of the taxi's and it's just a black building on the corner of a street, absolutely no windows nothing just black, It's on the bad side of town.

Rocky covers my eyes with his large hands as we all walk in, I don't know if I should trust them, I hear the clicking of heels and squeaking of floor boards, Rocky takes his hands off my eyes and no.

"no no no no no" I freak out.

I turn around and attempt to run but I just run straight into Riker and Joes shoulder, I wanna leave, this is not making me a man, it's making me less of a virgin.

This is not what I pictured, why here, why here, why here??!

"why here??!" I complain.

I look everywhere trying to find another door I could escape out of but there is nothing.

"this is were we go every second week.." Joe laughs,

"BUT YOU CANT TELL MOM!" Rock yells over the booming volume of the music.

"promise?" Riker raises his eyebrows at me,

"Promise"

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Where are they?

COMMENT GUESSES!

Hehehehe me out!

~Me Me Me Me & Me xx