fourteen

Thank you so much for 100 votes and 600 reads! Love you guys xx

Ross's POV

The cab ride was quick due to me rushing the driver, I enter the building and race to Laura's apartment, I watch the door open and it's not Laura, but okay confidence is key, it's exactly what I need to use right now.

"WHAT?!" Laura's boss snaps at me,

"I'm here for Laura" I say calmly,

"get the fuck off my property!" He waves me rudely away,

"let me get Laura and I'll go and your drunk ass can go to bed." I groan,

"FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" He yells in my face,

"Let me get Laura and we'll go!" He throws a punch at me and I throw one back, me bleeding from my nose, him bleeding from his mouth.

He pushes me back and he is on top of me he throws another punch at my face, I kick him where it hurts and I flip us and I punch him several times over and over again.

I stand up and kick him a few times and I can see him groaning in pain, I've grown up with 3 brothers and my friends, I know how to fight back.

I run into his house and I call for Laura and she runs out of her room and wraps her arms around my neck, I can feel her tears on my shoulder.

We run out to the front of the building where the taxi driver is waiting, we climb into the car and I pull her onto my lap, as we head off, she sobs softly into my shoulder.

I pay the taxi driver and carry her bridal style into my house, closing the door softly with my foot, and rush upstairs to my room.

"Thank you so much" she pecks my cheek,

"are you okay?" I blush,

"I'm just scared"

"well it's okay now" I hold her close,

"thank you Ross"

"it's okay it was nothing" I lie I don't want her scared,

"did you fight him?" She raises an eyebrow,

"yea, how did you know?" My turn to raise an eyebrow,

"your eye" she smiles at me,

"oh" is all I say,

She gets down out of my arms, but grabs my hand and lead me into my bathroom.

"sit!" She demands,

"yes her majesty" I laugh, I sit down on the edge on the toilet seat, while she searches under the sink for a cloth after turning on the tap and waiting for it to heat up.

"does it hurt?" She asks,

"not really"  She places the cloth gently to my eye, I wince a little bit, she smiles at me and sits on my lap, her legs around my torso again.