Hope!!!!

Mary POV
I did a mistake by joining this school.
Everyone judge me by my clothes. Iam very senstive by my heart and very helpful why cant they see my good side. I know i am a bit fat but bot that much you could say that i am healthy. I feel awkward wearing some old fashioned dresses to school. I am the only girl who is of different religion and the rest belongs to different. Obviously they see me differently.

I finally said mum and dad that i dont want to go to school evryone tortures me. I used to cry like hell. But nothing seem to sort out.
In our class we were 4 girlss after the sections were separated.
And there were about 23 boys in our section.in that fewboys belonged to same religion as that of mine.

I started to became close to Shailene and she was very good to me I shared her bench and even went out for lunch with her. She already had bunch of friends with her so there was not strong connection of her with me.

...................Finally Shailene was now my best friend.
Shailene wasn't that good in studying she was probably known as the dancer in the school as every folk dance competion was incomplete without her. But to admit she wasnt soo pertect in dancing she was a toddler.