New one

Among the boys among whom i dared to see there was a boy who was staring me so awkwardly i felt a little strange about that and looked for another 2 minutes (maybe). And to my surprise he gave me such a disgusting look that just felt as if someone stabbed me. To let you know his name was ........... (Better be suspense:-P)
Let just say him someone.
Authors POV
Time passed like maybe it was 1 or 2 months she started to be coool with boyss. And to say Mary was very sharp in studies. She competed with Mellany ( the one who was the topper in the class and no one could beat her in ranks)
She started to say all her classmate boyss as her brothers she only spoke to few but all of them were very damn good in studies.

Beacuse of this crap called brothers she thought someone as her brother. But maybe someone didnt felt the same i guess. But she i mean Mary was unaware of it. Someone always made her laugh in class he never let anyone say bad bout Mary.
Well someone wasnt good in studies though but atleast used to pass in studies.

As time went on someone and Mary became hell of bezt friends. During sports class they used to spend tme a lot bu just like a bro and sis.
If it was library period sometime Mary used to sit in her own class and study and seeing Mary doing so sum1 also did the same so as to spend time with her.
But it didnt lasted for long Mary started to feel that someone was starting ignoring her a lot slowly. She was hurt noticing him doing so she never knew the reason whT made him do so.
Among her classmates there was a boy named Harry.
Harry was the best brother she ever found coz Mary lacked a brother love as she didnt had any elder brother. She did had a baby brother and 2 younger sisters.
Harry, Shailene, Mary and Someone became very good close friends. Harry and someone were very goodfriends.
There was another crap or you could say bullshit called Max he was so creepy that he himslef said that he thinks Mary as her sis but deep inside felt a crush for her. He was a horrible person but Mary thought that he was good.
There was a problem with Mary she thinks she is surrounded by only good people and used to trust people undoubtedly. This is why people used to use her and leave her in bad times alone.

Hey guyss!
I dont know how this story is going but i think i could do well next time if u supported me. If any doubts or any remarks are there then do please inbox me kay!!
And guyss this "someone " is the biggest part of Mary's life in future want to know How?? Then check it out
For any queries mail me