TheStartOfSomethingBeautiful

• Dedicated to Emma Jean Daugherty

Its late out you just got off of work. During work today you received a letter that said

"Dear Emma,

How was your day at work? I hope you enjoyed it. I love you babe Hurry home I miss you like crazy and I've got something for you! Love you babe Hurry Hurry Hurry home to me love!! <3

Love, Naill<3"

You were in a rush to get home. You wanted to know what Niall was up to this time. You arrived at your house and in front of your door was the shape of a heart made of flower petals and pictures from when you guys first met. You Smile as you open your door you hear your favorite song playing and the amazing smell of Nialls favorite candles. You sat your keys on the counter while entering the kitchen as you entered the kitchen you say the table set the most beautiful cloth ever, candles, your favorite wine, and Nandos on fancy plates.....Typical Niall.

Everything you saw was amazing but it was missing one thing....Where's Niall? You screamed for him and there was no answer so you decided to call him........As you call him you hear his phone ringing from your bedroom. You slowly walk to your room and open the door and see Nialls phone on the bed you pick it up and hang it up as you see a note he left on there for you.....

"Welcome home beautiful now turn around! <3"

You turn around with a smile to see Niall on his knees Proposing to you with the most GORGEOUS ring you've ever seen.

"Emma Will You Please Marry Me?' He asks with the cutest Irish accent

As a tear rolls down your cheek you say

"YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!"

Niall then picks you up and spins you around in joy. He sits you down and kisses you softly on the lips then it turns into a passionate kiss! He leans you over and makes y'all fall on the bed only to be wrapped up in each others love you couldn't stop and neither could he so you carried on till you were completely naked. After you guys finish you go to the bathroom throw some clothes on, throw your hair up, and start to touch up your makeup.

"What are you Doing love?" He asks you

"Fixing my makeup"

"No babe please don't I love the way you look without makeup leave it off Beautiful"

"Okay Fine"

"So are you ready for diner I'm sure that exercise made you hungry" he says as he winks at you.

"Ha-ha funny okay lets eat babe"

When you guys finish diner he puts in a scary movie as you guys sit down to watch it he puts you in his lap. As the movie starts he holds you close and tight as if he is scared to let you go and you love it, a scary part just happened and you both jumped even though he is just as scared as you he pushes your hair behind your ears and whispers in his Irish accent

"No need to be scared baby I'm here to protect you ill never let anything hurt you" he says as he kissed your neck and it sends chills through out your body. You smile and blush as you continue to watch the movie.

Its now the middle of the movie and your laying your head on Nialls lap and he is playing with your hair. You guys are so in love. As your watching the movie your eyes start to slowly close. Eventually you fall asleep on him.

The movie is over so Niall takes you in his arms to the bedroom lays you down and covers you up. He gets into some shorts and takes his shirt off then lays down and wraps his arms around you and falls asleep with a slight smile on his face.

The Next Day.............

You wake up to the sun shinning into your room. You see something move out the corner of your eye you look over just in time to see the most gorgeous blue eyes looking at you.