Almost Death!

Its been three days...your still not eating and you still wont get out of bed..

"Babe you need to eat" Niall says putting a sandwich next to your bed.

"No!" you snapped even tho u didn't mean to.

"Ba....never mind I'm sorry" he says kissing your head softly as he starts to get up and leave the room.

As he walks down the hall you hear him punch the wall and start to cry....

Suddenly everything goes blank the room starts to spin and your eyes start you roll back....

"NIALL!!!" you screamed with your last breath.

"EMMA!!!! NO BABY DONT DO THIS PLEASE STAY WITH ME......HELP HEEEEELP PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU NOOOOOOOOOO.......BABY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" you heard him scream then everything went quiet....

(Nialls POV)

I ran into the TV room to grab my phone I phoned the police... "police department what's your emergency?"

" Please help me my wife she stopped breathing please don't let her leave me please......"

"we are sending the paramedics please hold on they will be there shortly"

I threw the phone on the couch and ran to my wife's side o couldn't leave her....

There was a loud knock on the door you rush to answer it its the paramedics they rush to the room and take her on a gurney and put her in the ambulance....they take off towards the hospital so I follow behind in my car.

We are at the hospital the is rushed to her room and I'm waiting in the waiting room....I'm so worried I hope she Is okay...

The thought of her holding my hand keeps running through my mind..Her cute smile, her beautiful green eyes, her laugh, her braces that look like my country's flag, I miss her so much please Emma don't leave me alone.......I sit down and start to cry as I hear....

"Mr. Moran..."

"Yes Doctor"......

"Mr.Horan....I....I'm not sure if she will make it"'

"No this cant happen she has to make it she cant leave me here alone i cant make it without her she is my everything without her i'm nothing doctor please don't let her leave please please!!!" i begged as i began to cry again....

I walked out to my car i was just going to sit in it but instead i decided to go for a ride to try and take my mind off of things......started up the car and got out of the Hospital parking lot the tears are pouring down its making things hard to see i started to wipe my tears away with both hands as i did the whole car flung forward my head hit the steering wheel my arm went threw the window......everything was going black i knew that i was loosing a lot of blood....I sat there and thought for those last few seconds that if this is the end for the both of us then we will be together once again.........

Not shortly after the ambulance arrived i am carried into a bright room i see people in green scrubs all around me!

"Just relax Mr.Horan you need to relax so we can inject the antidote" i hear a doctor say "Mr.Horan........you......HURRY DOCS WERE LOOSING HIM!!!!" everything went quiet i saw her Emma she is so beautiful i don't know whats happening but seeing her face again i don't care......everything when black I couldn't see her face anymore nothing just black there were no sounds no light at all.......

I slowly opened my eyes as I saw the most beautiful girl sitting next to me..I'm in a hospital bed and my baby is with me I can't believe it.

"I've missed you so much Niall.." I heard he cry.

I tryed to talk but didn't have the strength so I noded in approval. I've missed her to I just can't talk and I hate it I know she is dieng to here my voice again...

(Emma's POV)

He couldn't talk he body so weak so fragile I hated this but luckely he gets to come home today...

"Good afternoon Mrs. Horan are you ready to take your husband home?"

"Yes I am I've missed him.."

The doctor put Niall in the wheelchair and wheeled him out to the car.

As you approached the house you helped Niall walk into the house...you lay on you bed with him...you head lay on his chest as he plays with your hair.