Prologue

"Richie Rich is done for. He won't be a problem anymore '' Michelle jumps on the bed.

'' Good. Now we have a wedding to attend and to be more precise its my wedding and Richie Rich was my would be husband.

Oops ! Wouldn't be anymore husband.

Oh yeah ! I love how evil i am'

And to all the strangers out there, I hooked up my fiance with his ex girlfriend and got them running to Bahamas to get married to each other.

I am a 26 year old girl who is the first born to her 57 year old father and 53 year old mother. 

And i do have another 22 year old brother who is madly in love with a girl and wants to get married soon enough so my parents tried to set me up with a guy , they got me engaged to him using promises and emotional blackmailing as weapons and because I can't back out I made Laxman Dhanveer aka ''Richie Rich'' realise that he is still in love with his ex-girlfriend whose name i forgot.

Boy it was a difficult job. But just beacuse I am me , I did it.

Now all i gotta do is act as the poor bride whose groom took off with someone else.
What a tragic incident !

'' So when is the call of the disaster coming in ? '' I pose infront of the mirror, admiring my attire of course.

'' Babe ! I have nada idea about Indian marriages. At our place , the bride and groom both dress up at one place to avoid transportation delay'' she stuffs a chocolate truffle in her mouth.

Michelle is my friend from Boston University, she was a day scholar and a double major in History and Photography like me.

I am not that much of a merit student. I am a perfect zero when it comes to studies so when I couldn't get into the big named universities in India, my parents thought it would be better to say that I study abroad than saying that I study in some private institution.

After college , me and my dear friend managed to get some nature's tv channel people who let us work with them for some years, till we got fired for sneaking into quarantine zones and clicking pictures of radiation affected animals. The tresspassing cost the channel a big deal of money and it cost us our jobs.

From then I have been a freelancer working for any channel, website etc who paid my bills .

I too have daddy's money but I prefer to save them till I get retired . Then I can built a private resort in some hawaiian island and spend the rest of my life watching the waves, the sand, the sunset and people wearing coconut bras and palm leaf skirts , dancing to the tunes of whatever they play.
I never really dreamt all this with a partner to be there to stand beside me so marriage was never in my to-do-list.

I move to the balcony of my room to have a last look on the beautiful preparations of the great day.

The noise of a baraat hits my eardrums.

'' Are you kidding me ? Michelle track Richie Rich now. '' I shout out.

Yes, we did plant a bug to his wedding ring which i gifted his girlfriend for their wedding. My friend out here is a hacker and an electronics genius but she took history because she likes the subject to read.
Being born in here is so boring.

Michelle rushes to her laptop, '' 5714 miles from our location. He is probably on the flight to Bahamas '' she shouts back..

'' Then who the hell on God's name is the guy sitting on the horse chariot and coming towards our house ? ''

Please drop your comments. Thanks for reading. Suggestions and criticism are welcome..

And dear people don't freak out, i do complete all the stories i post.