24|Natsu|

I was sleeping on my hammock when Crissy entered my mind and woke me up
Please head to fairy tail.
Was all it said then left so I went to Criss's room and it opened to the normal night class dorm room.I decided to head to fairy tail so I went to go pack things but when I entered my room again it was also a normal night class dorm room. I went down the stairs and out the door, as much as I did not like taking that train I wondered why Crissy wanted me to go back to fairy tail. On the way I saw Aido marching up from town and he stopped when he saw me. "Where are you goin?" He asked "I'm going where Crissy told me to go" "where would that be?" He got suspicion on his face "back home to fairy tail." "Can I come?" "I don't see why not?" So he followed me to the train station. A woman came up to me and said "you must be natsu, Crisstabelle told me you would be coming. Right this way" I raised an eye brow but followed her. We got to the first class section. "Here it is, and here you go" she handed me a pill and a glass of water. She thinks of everything I thought as I sat down already feeling nauseous I gulped down the pill and drank all the water. Aido sat opposite of me. Then it went dark.
-while Natsu was passed out-
The ride was normal and Aido got food, natsu did not wake up and was snoring. When the train finally arrived it was then that natsu's pill wore off
-back to natsu-
I woke up and looked around. I saw magnolia so I leaped through the window and laid there on the ground. Aido looked surprised by my actions but came out the normal way. He then walked up to me and I got up. I started to walk to Fairy tail and Aido followed me, occasionally winking to the girls who started to fawn over him. I finally saw fairy tail and started running which surprised Aido but he ran after me. I burst through the doors. "Natsu, why are you here?" Ezra asked "Crissy told me to come" "she left with grey half an hour ago" ugh then grey walked up to me and passed by me. "Guys I have a problem, can somebody get master out here?" Ezra went up to the ledge and got master out here " what is it grey?" "Crissy left a note. I'll read it.
_______________________________________________________________________To fairy tail:
I'm sorry I have to leave you, I erased my insignia,
But I can't stay due to other life problems.
I hope one day I can come back to you,
And if that day comes...
I wish I will be let back in.
I'm not telling natsu anything
So when he returns here please tell him.
To Natsu and Grey:
Please don't fight, a guild holds its Baka
Dear to it, I might be another person, but I'm hoping you
Two can resolve your differences in both of you.
To Grey:
I'm sorry I had to do this.
To master:
If you ever have problems with money
Say my full name, because I know you
Know it. I will be glad to help.
Oh and if a boy named Aido comes in, tell him to
Look in his collection. Hehe.
Anyway. Goodbye
______________________________________________________________________
I started to cry. Why Crissy? Why did you leave? "Grey what happened! Why did she leave??" "I think I know" Aido said from behind me. "By the way I am Aido" he said again. "Well I have some info too" said grey. "Spill" i yelled. "Before she left, me and her were in town taking a stroll before a man showed up. Cris started freaking out and then got really mad. When she left he claimed to be her... Her fiancé." Said Aido. "When she came back she was really mad, she took me to her apartment and explained to me that her parents had arranged their marriage when she was small, after her father died her mom told her that she could travel the world and that their wedding was off, then he returned and said they were still promised. She said she had to leave and took everything with her from her apartment" grey said. "Wait Aido what was in your collection?" I yelled "that might have something to do with where she went!" "The only thing she gave me was a chess piece." He said "Levi can you figure out if that means something?" Lucy said. "Hai, I will try" Levi rushed off with Lucy probably heading to the library.