25|Crissy|

I teleported all my stuff to a storage unit and then quickly did so to myself. I was back in my old room. A lot has changed. I have changed. I walked out of my room and searched for my mother. The bells rang signaling I was back. Sweet bells ring every time a royal comes back into the palace. Suddenly fawn was in front of me. "Princess. Welcome home. Is there anything you need?" "Yes actually. I would like to see my mother." "She is in her room" I nodded thanks to her and set off through the winding corridors and rooms. Until I came upon a big white door traced with black patterns and a black pattern of a dragon in the center. I knocked on it and my mothers voice called. "Come in" I opened the door and saw my mother in her usual room wear, a light grey silk dress that flowed to the ground and hugged her body. She has not seemed  to grow any older, she still looks 18, but I know that once your crowned you stay that age. Kinda like a dragon. They don't age either. "Mother" I said sternly. She turned around and gasped. She walked up to me and hugged me. "I'm glad your back darling" "mother is my arranged marriage still on?" I looked at her face. Her skin was tannish, and kinda milky smooth. Her eye color was black. It was her choice, she chose them to be black. She had long eye lashes and shinny light brown hair that has natural curls. She is very much like an hourglass and is pretty darn skinny. She looked back at me. "*sigh* yes honey it is" I stepped back from her "but I thought that it was off! I want to marry the man I love, not who you chose for me" "I'm sorry hon, this guy has been waiting forever!" "But mom, I don't love him!" "That's a shame darling." I tried to think of something. "Well can I at least go to a party that is held in my honor? Uh, it's at cross academy." "Oh! Your father went there! He wanted you to go...there.......and.........meet...." She trailed off and just stopped. "Meet who?" "Uh, the man he originally arranged you with..." "What is his name?" "K-kaname, he is a pure blood prince, and your children meant that they would be super special...but then kaname refused and said he was destined to marry his sister so your father did the sam-"  she cut off but I caught her. "I have a brother?! And I'm engaged to him?" "Yea..." She said sheepishly. "Well I refuse to marry my brother." "Fine! You win! But at that party held in your honor you need to find other a pure blood vampire, or a dragon slayer!" "Deal!" I said and walked out of the room, back to my own to make invitations.