all Security guards x Umbeon! Reader

(Y/N) POV...

I was walking around in this big city by myself and I was lost... I then bumped into this man who was purple. He looked down at me and said."Awww"! He then picked me up and ran to his house. At least that's where I thought we were going. We then went into this apartment I saw One man with a phone head, one with glasses, read hair, and freckles, a man that was frowning,and one with brown hair and a question mark on his face... They were all looking at me and then all of a sudden they all said."Awwww"! Vincent pointed to each of them and told me there names. Scott picked me up and said."She is so Cute I could just eat her up"!!! Fritz then took me and said."she must be hungry"! He then brought me to the kitchen and got out my favorite food! He sat it down in front of me and I ate it all up. Jeremy Then picked me up and asked."C-can we k-keep h-her please"!?!? Mike said.  "Sure I don't see why not"! Mike then took me and kissed my head Mike said."Lets all get some sleep" he then sat me on the couch and before they went to sleep one by one they gave me a kiss or two on my head. I then fell into a deep sleep...

Scott's POV...

SHE'S SO CUTE!!!

Mike's POV...

She'll make a perfect member of our group... SO CUTE!!!

Jeremy's POV...

I l-love her s-she's s-so cute a-and loveable

Fritz POV...

She's so adorable!

Vincent's POV...

So cute and precious~

A/N requested by The1minecraftreader