Security Guards x Neko! Reader

(Y/N) POV...

I was in the security office with my friends Mike,Scott,Jeremy,Fritz, and Vincent. I shivered and Scott said." (Y/N) You look cold". He then wrapped his arms around me. I let out a small purr and wrapped my Tale around his waist. My ears went up and Scott scratched behind them. My purr got louder. Vincent Took his shirt off and walked over. He then put it on me and asked. "Are you warmer"? I said. "Yes thank you Vincent... and Scott"!

Mike's POV...

I looked at Vincent and Scott getting (Y/n) attention I got mad and walked over there. I said. "Hey (Y/n), you look tired from standing, how about you sit down I have a nice spot for you" I then grabbed her hand and sat her down. She then hugged me and said. "Thank You Mike"! I blushed a little and said. "No problem"...

Fritz POV...

I got jealous of Mike getting her attention so I walked over there and said. "(Y/n) you look hungry here's (Your Favorite Snack)" She grabbed it and said. "Thank you Fritz"! She then made a little purr and ate her snack. She was So adorable!

Jeremy's POV...

I wanted some of (Y/N) attention. So I went over and said. "You look lonely may I sit and talk with you"? She said. "You can"! We then started to talk but then Scott came over and put (Y/N) on his lap and said. "You look tired you should rest"....

Scott's POV...

(Y/N) fell asleep and was purring in her sleep. It was adorable everyone gave me a dirty look and the 6 AM bell rang and (Y/N) woke up.

(Y/N) POV...

I Got up and said. "See you later guys"! I then started to walk towards the exit. But then all the boys yell. "(Y/N) Wait I Love You"!!!! I turned around and I was blushing. The Boys then started running towards me so I ran to my car. I yelled. "Love you guys too"!!! And drove off and went to sleep...